FM15

Reaction score
Is there an FM15 hairpack? Tried using the fm14 one and it hasn't worked, am I doing something wrong?

Probably. but no most custom graphics wont be out till after release date.

Probably. but no most custom graphics wont be out till after release date.
After extracting it where it tells me and reloading skin is there anything else I need to do? I've done as it said but no regens have new hair and some don't even have faces

Its a whoe new UI for FM15 some graphics and skin just aint gonna work. Youll ahve to wait for the game to be released and ppl to work on the full thing,

It works in my game, mate!
how? I extracted and out in the facegen/hair folder, left the extravted file just as the' olt hairpack' folder, then cleared cache and reloaded skin! Did I miss anything?

how? I extracted and out in the facegen/hair folder, left the extravted file just as the' olt hairpack' folder, then cleared cache and reloaded skin! Did I miss anything?
Nope, not in my opinion. Don't know what's going wrong!
This is my FM, just paste the olt hairpack in the hair folder and reload skin.

View attachment 332300 View attachment 332299

The first time it didn't work for me either. Play with some preferences in the interface menu.

Last edited:
I attempted to switch over the hairpack i had on last years fm to fm 15 but have somehow screwed it up and now my regens have no pic! Anybody now how to fix this??