HAJDUK SPLIT CONQUERED THE EUROPE

robinho1950

Reaction score
As the titel says i won Champions League with my favorite club Hajduk split in season 2023/24. (6 seasons).
It was very hard in the beginnig because you do not have money for transfers and wages so i decided to sell foreigen players (in Croatian first league u can have 8 non EU-players). I gave a chance to players from my academy. I made extra space for wages for my youth players, because i know bigger clubs will come and they'll be gone.
View attachment 12302
The start of the season was so so..i was knocked out in the Play-off of Europa League.
I played in 4-1-4-1 formation, with 2 17 years old players and 3 18 years old players in First team.View attachment 12301
Without injures i finished first on the half of the season.
View attachment 12300
In the second part of the season my best player Mijo Caktaš injuered for 3 months and than in first team i put youngster Ante Palavers, and that was win win combination, 2 youngsters in midelfield 18 yo Palavesra and 19 yo DM Nejašmić, 19 year old LB Domagoj Bradarić, on ST Michele Šego (17yo), on LW also firts winger Gyursco got injury and there was Darko Špikić (19yo). On the bench couple of youngsters also, capetain sold on the middle of the season brought young RB from Lokomotiva Zagreb on his position. After Winter breake come storm from the south.
View attachment 12288
That was...ufff...i never won league in first season, and in real life Hajduk did not win Cratian league since 2005.
And when u need to finish it with style there comes the problems but eventualy Hajduk win Croatian League in front of the biggist rival Dinamo Zagreb.
View attachment 12286
View attachment 12285
The next part of the story will be very soon...