TimmsSports

Reaction score
View attachment 63556

Hajduk Split 1.0: Welcome to Croatia!

Hello all. I posted some stories on here a few years ago, 'The Pozzo Way', being my most popular where I guided De Graafschap through the footballing world. After a hiatus from all things FM, I am back and finally getting my hands stuck in to FM18!

I have chosen to travel to Croatia to manage Hajduk Split. The team have had many successful years in the then Yugoslav Divisions, and were a prominent fixture in the European Cup. However, since the formation of the Croatan league, Hajduk have been dominated by rivals Dinamo. Financial troubles and bad transfer dealings have sent the club into decline. The rebuild begins now.

Check out the full introdution post: https://timmssports.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/hajduk-split-1-0-welcome-to-croatia/

You can follow me on my twitter @timmssports or on my FM Slack channel timms-sports to check for further updates and discuss anything FM with me!

I'd love to hear what you think, any feedback is more than welcome.

Thank you for reading, I hope you are looking forward to this journey!

Last edited:
View attachment 61192
Hajduk Split 1.1: Season One Drama

My first season in Croatia is over and it's fair to say the end of season run-in was eventful! We pushed Dinamo all the way, but could we win the club's first league title since 2005? Check out how my Hajduk side got on in the full blog post.

Check out the full season one post: here.

You can follow me on my twitter @timmssports or on my FM Slack channel timms-sports where I have been updating my progress in real time.

I'd love to hear what you think, any feedback is more than welcome.

Thank you for reading, caring and sharing!

Last edited: