xtremeRED

Reaction score
Free Kicks- Boss

Corners- Immense

Long Shots- Amazing

Playing Positions- CM, AMC, ST, AMR, AML...

imo he's one of the best attacking players in game..

in real life as well, he's among the finest set piece takers as on date..

anyone here has had any luck with him?

I'll upload a screenshot of him on my save in the year 2019 sometime later..

Has always been too expensive for me to get; Leverkeusen always want around 100M for him and their other youngsters, like Jedvaj in my saves. Looks top and maybe one day I will be able to have him, defo interested.

I picked him on my save in the second season for about $48m.. $12m upfront and $36m over 48 months or something like that.. he's worth every penny imho!

A stalwart in Monaco's team in 2025, he's cause me problems in the CL before. Develops into probably a top 10 midfielder in the world.

Played 2 seasons with Leverkusen. Amazing from set pieces, difficult to integrate him in the play. What I mean by that is, he'll often get stuck making actions forward. If he doesn't score or assist from a set-piece he'll often end with a rating between 6-6.5. Note that I played him in the AMC slot in a 4-2-3-1, so maybe he needs more space to operate.

For me Quintero, Barkley is better and in my experience a lot cheaper than him.

Quintero is undoubtedly an excellent player in game..

Calhanoglu seriously is amazing at set pieces.. his average rating on my save is also very good..
he has potential to dramatically change a game, and that's his biggest asset.. I'll upload a screenie showing key passes in the league, and Calhanoglu bosses that too, albeit playing fewer games than the ones behind him!

I generally use him as a False 9 now, having used him on the wings, at CM, and so on!

****** ****, I've just realized that you are the guy who's running the Karlsruhe thread! Excellent story there mate, keep it up! :)

****** ****, I've just realized that you are the guy who's running the Karlsruhe thread! Excellent story there mate, keep it up! :)

haha!

thanks buddy..

the only reason- and the major reason I bought Calhanoglu and have stuck with him for this long is that he counts as a player trained at the club.. the reason why I sold Quintero among others..