Halal Meat

Don't think it's racist the way he phrased it. It sounds like he's pro-Asian as he's questioning why the have to pay £3,000 a year to sell?

What IS the deal though with it? I thought halal meat is just the animal being 'blessed' & killed a different way.

Muslims didn't bless the animal
we slaughter it under the name of God

I do apologise for that, I wasnt sure if they were muslims or sikhs who sold this meat. But still they are Asian.

Wait, since when are all Muslims or Sikhs Asian? Do you even know where Asia is? :S

whats it got to do with you if he is. if you havent got anything good to say dont say it

on-topic:think its terrible they want to sell it they can pay plus now they tring to make all the food restaurants use it sating its safer mean when the way they slaughter the animal is disgusting

Sorry but how the **** is it disgusting? From what i know you slice the throat like any other slaughter and a short prayer is said . N surely intensively farming meat is disgusting too or caged hens but i bet you eat both, Ignorant ****.

On a side note because of the draining of the blood it isn't as tasty! I don't think so anyway.

Well, this is how it goes the Halal way: It's incredibly graphic, don't watch if you have a weak stomach.

http://www.bannedfromyoutube.com/watch_video.php?v=caab02e397e599a

whats it got to do with you if he is. if you havent got anything good to say dont say it

on-topic:think its terrible they want to sell it they can pay plus now they tring to make all the food restaurants use it sating its safer mean when the way they slaughter the animal is disgusting

although it LOOKS disgusting, the animal simply die without any pain if slaughtered properly

Muslims do a short prayer before cutting the animal's throat (its artery, vein, throat, and esophagus) with a very sharp blade to make sure that the artery cut at once, and the animal die without any pain

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Well, this is how it goes the Halal way: It's incredibly graphic, don't watch if you have a weak stomach.

http://www.bannedfromyoutube.com/watch_video.php?v=caab02e397e599a

yes, it looks disgusting, but it's the best way to slaughter animal because it won't torture the animal.
the animal will die at once

notice that the man use a sharp blade and cut the animal's throat quickly to make sure the animal die without pain

Im asian and I eat meat? lol? you should maybe use the term ''muslims'' as you are talking about the Halal occasion they have. You might get assumed as a racist since it looks like you are refering all Asians as muslims. I suggest you be careful of the words you choose next time.

It isn't racist, just highly ignorant and a prime example of philistinism.

didn't know you had to pay thousands to sell certain types of meat to be honest. guessed you had to have a license, but there you. Another fact I've learned on FM Base. learnin more on here than I did at school lol

I'm still confused to what this thread is about..
If it's about Halal butchers selling unlawfully without a licence then they should go through a legal process and there should be nothing more said on it, it's a cultures way and as long as the law is still followed then there's nothing more to it really.

yes, it looks disgusting, but it's the best way to slaughter animal because it won't torture the animal.
the animal will die at once

notice that the man use a sharp blade and cut the animal's throat quickly to make sure the animal die without pain

It's not the best way to slaughter an animal and the animals certainly die with pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying Europeans eat snails isn't racist, although it only applies to the French.

Or....garlic eating surrender monkeys.....thats racist.

You need to pay for a license to sell many types of meat, and ALWAYS need a license to slaughter an animal (which is why they go to abattoirs, rather than farmers doing it themselves and cutting out a middleman.
For example a butcher needs an extra license to sell game (pheasant, venison etc), so Im guessing by requiring a license, it is a way for the govt to regulate it, and keep ALL forms of slaughter, as humane as possible, within religious boundaries in the case of halal and kosher