Half Game Instruction

demonguy

Reaction score
I gave my player a half game instruction for his country, their manager didn't heed it and my player got injured in the second half! Is there anything i can do about this? Even if it's inteact with the manager? I can't see anything like that though.

Well, make sure you are confirming when you select the half time instruction for your players. Maybe your player only played in the second half and got injured ?

if it keeps happening then check like gooner12 said and if it persists you may have to stop them going out to pointless friendlies during the season. but bear in mind that if it's just 1 player then he might be injury prone.

I am definitely confirming them, i've learned from that mistake before. And he definitely started the game, gooner.
I don't think he's injury prone either, he never gets injured in my season. It's not the point though, because he's getting injured in the second half of the game, which wouldn't happen if my orders were followed. I'll try withdrawing him from the squad. I don't like doing that though, because he's my top scorer and i don't want him to get unhappy?

When i'm managing a Nation i don't care what managers say I just play them for the full game anyway :p