Half Way Through 4th Season - BORED!

StuartCarey

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently half way through my 4th season with West Ham, and I'm extremely bored. It's way to easy now, I've won everything but the Champions League which I'm through to the Knockout stages now.

We're top of the EPL, as usual, and with the team I posses and the finances from winning everything the save has got to easy, but I don't really know if I want to leave for something else.

My reputation is Sunday League Footballer, but I'm known as a World Class Manager now, so if a job opportunity had come about, I'd easily get it.

Should I finish this season, win the Champions League and then decide what to do or?

manage in the lower leagues, i never start in the prem to me its boring, start in blue square north or south and try to get to the prem

i am in a similar situation with liverpool and have been bored a few times but i decided to try and become top of the hall of fame and win more prems as i have won everything else over twice hope this helps

How about start again but with a lower league team and work your way up to the top division if you are really that bored.

Just keep going until the end of the season and try and win the champions league.

Then take over another team, maybe in another Country (that should regain your interest again)...

save that game seperate and then resign and take over a lower club and save that seperate

I like that idea Robson, might do that!

Cheers for the suggestions, and I have done a save in BSP, took Oxford to the Championship and got sacked half way through as I was bottom =/