aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
This is going to be my first story i actually plan to complete. As FM15 is coming out November 7th i plan on doing this till then. as you are able to tell by the title this is going to be a hall of fame challenge.I have seen a few of these so i though why not :).

The hall of fame challenge is where you aim to be the best manger ever in one country. The way i plan to do it is by making sure that i stay in the one country till i become the best manager ever. But if i start in Asia then i'm not allowed to leave Asia till i become the best manager ever to be in Asia.

So i started off in Austrlia and to make it a bit easier from the start i started of with Melbourne victory FC

i will be updating this yearly with the results of where i am in both the hall of fame tables.
The starting tables look like this
View attachment 334441View attachment 334440View attachment 334439View attachment 334438
so im going to have some fun here :)

Good luck with it mate. As an Aussie i will follow.

good luck, i only managed to be best manager in malaysia and hope you can become best in asia

There should be an update tonight as I'm going to be doing it yearly so keep and eye out for it.

First 9 Games
View attachment 334389
As you are able to see the first 9 games of the season we did pretty good with 5 wins 1 draw and 3 loses. Tbh i am pretty annoyed by the loses as with each loss we lost a major player through injury which showed through the loss.
This shows where we are in the table
View attachment 334388
we are now second in the table which i am happy with but i think we deserve to be first as at one point we where top by four points
now for the transfer. So how came and who left well the picture below says

View attachment 334387
we spent about 2.8 mil on two players and tbh again i would of spent twice that as both of the players have been amazing in there positions. harry kewell i forgot existed till i saw his name when he scored against me so i instantly sent a transfer request for him and for 250k i think he was really cheap. now for the big bucks Connor Chapman is 18 years old but when the scout report came in saying he was 5 start for current ability and 5 star for potential ability i just has to buy him and 2.6 mil was as cheap as they would go for him so i spent almost my whole budget on him but he has got man of the match 4 times

Next update in 9 games which shouldnt be too long away.​

Next 9 Games
so onto the next 9 games and in my opinion couldn't of been better for us. overall out of the 9 games we won 5 draw 2 and and lost 2 which is a bit better then last time.
View attachment 334383
with those results where would you think we would be in the table. if you guessed first then guess what you where....RIGHT!!!! we finally got back to being first and with a 3 point gap as well. im so happy with this hopefully we can keep it going to the very end of the season and get a league trophy in my first season.

View attachment 334377
Since the last 9 games we had another transfer month. so who did we bring in and who did we sell.
View attachment 334381
well as you can see we didn't buy anyone at all as i didn't think we would need anyone else to strengthen the squad. with the people we sold i couldn't refuse the money they offered which was a lot more then there actually worth. Neither of the players had more then 3 and a half stars so they can easily be replaced in the next transfer window

next update in 9 games with the final table and if we won :)

if there is anything you would like to see like stats or something then just ask.

Final Update Of Season 1
so how did the last few games of the season go. well in my opinion they went amazing as we won the league :)
View attachment 334366
we won the league by 4 points in the end and would of been alot more if i didnt play the reserve team for the final 2 games. the reason why i played the reserves on the final two games was because...
View attachment 334365
we won the league with 2 games to go and i knew i would have to play my first team for the final series .
now for the fixtures and what we managed to do in the final 9 games of the season
View attachment 334364
as you can see we won 5 again draw 1 and then lost 3 times. but the three loses was because of the final two games in which the reserves played and in one game i didnt have a goalkeeper i had a central midfielder in goal.

now to see what happened with the players of the year how many did my club win well...
View attachment 334363
View attachment 334362
View attachment 334361
View attachment 334360
View attachment 334359
as you can see we won alot of them, we won young player of the year with connor chapman my 2.6mil transfer, dugandzic won player of the year, coe was goalkeeper of the year and your one and only claimed manger of the year

now where does this put me in the austrilian hall of fame well it puts me ...
View attachment 334357
8th which i am more then happy with.

next up was to start the new season and buy some players. I thought i would buy a load of youth players which are already great but can become even better so that is what i did. i ended up signing 4 new youth players and it hasnt even been regen day yet (cant wait for that as it will be none stop signing new potenials)

View attachment 334356

from now on i am going to be doing yearly updates instead as these are coming to quick for my liking so there will be on large update all at once for you guys. See you in a year

Well done mate, title first up!
As a Sydney fc fan i feel i must give you a "booo!" Though lol ;-)

Great job, I think if you win the title for 2 more seasons you will become number 1 in the australian hall of fame

Great job, I think if you win the title for 2 more seasons you will become number 1 in the australian hall of fame

With the transfer I brought in this season the next season might be a bit of struggle but you can see why in the next update

Update of Season 2
so how did the second season go in Australia. well in my opinion is was different from the first season as i decided to do something different and that was to focus more on getting youths and making them better as all the youths i brought in have got at least 4 star potential but they do cost a lot to bring in unless i can get them before they sign a contract. but now for the table
View attachment 334307
as you can see we won yet again :) and this means two seasons in two league titles. we won 15 for the second season while we drew 5 (one more then last year) and then lost 7 ( one less then last year). so basically we did the exact same as last year with a really young squad.
now it is time to show you the fixtures and how each match went
View attachment 334303
View attachment 334302

so who got what in this year players of seasons.
View attachment 334300
View attachment 334296
we only got two awards this season and of course it is our goalkeeper who gets the only player of the season this year. i didn't even get top 3 manager of the seasons spot because we where already meant to be winning the league so nothing special there.

as we where up for the Asian champions league where did we come in the group stage well...
View attachment 334295

we came third with only the one win. this is because Australian teams are terrible to some of the other major Asian leagues.

now we are onto our third season. but i am getting bored with Australia and how easy it is for me to win in this league so i have decided to resign from Melbourne and try my hand somewhere else so the aim is now to just try and top the continent instead so a new update will be next year with hopefully a new team to write about.
see you in the next update

unlucky with the champions league seoul are a very good korean team

My New Team
View attachment 334291
Thats right i am now in the Korean league challenge with Anyang.
When i took over they where 13 games in with 2 draws and 11 losses and where second bottom of the table. they also had no assistant manager, scout of youth development. My first day on the job i was put into a cup match against a non league side and with alot of my squad injured and me not knowing the team at all we lost 2-1
View attachment 334290
this is what the table looks like
View attachment 334289
with the team sitting top on a massive 33 points ahead which means we wont be getting promotion or winning a cup this season.
so this season i have decided to focus on building a good squad and i will most likely be on holiday the whole season till the next t start a fresh and give us a chance of wining something. the club was predicted to finish 5th in the league so the squad it self wasnt that bad but the club themselves are worth £1
View attachment 334288

ill be seeing you in two seasons :)

good luck with this try using target men and pumping ball into box normally the korean players cannot defend it.. well thats what i ound when i was doing pentagon challenge

good luck with this try using target men and pumping ball into box normally the korean players cannot defend it.. well thats what i ound when i was doing pentagon challenge
i tired a few different ways and i lost 6 games in a row and after the sixth game i was sacked so a new club is what im looking for now this should be fun

Malaysia should make for an interesting read, cant say that ive ever even loaded the league. Whats the standard like?