The Quilo

Reaction score
Okay, so I have been playing an Arsenal save on my desktop for quite a while now (in the year 2023). Recently I bought a new laptop. I have been using the laptop more often recently, so I thought that I might as well install FM 12 on it as well. After I did that, I brought the game over to my laptop and continued. It ran smoothly without a problem, I was right were I left off in the year 2023. Soon after playing, as I was near the end of the season, I beat Fiorentina 6-2 to win the Champions League.

Now I haven't played FM on my desktop in months now, but last time I checked I was the thirteenth most successful manager of all time, and the third most successful English manager of all time.

However, after winning the Champions League on my laptop, I look to see if I've leapfrogged anyone in the standings and now apparently I only have one major trophy win (the Champions League that I just won) and I am not even in the hall of fame!

I am seriously annoyed as I was very proud of my standing in the hall of fame and was looking to become #1, as there is little else to aim for in this save, as I have won every competition in England at least 4 times. This has led to my complete loss of interest in the save. If I don't get the stats back, I doubt I will ever continue the save again.

Any advice on how I could get back all the trophies? Because in my profile, if I remember correctly, it still says I have won all the trophies, but it does not show in the Hall of Fame!

Help would be much appreciated!

The hall of fame only counts the trophies you've won on whichever PC you won it on; so if you win the treble on your laptop it will not show up on the HOF of the PC, and vice versa.

The hall of fame only counts the trophies you've won on whichever PC you won it on; so if you win the treble on your laptop it will not show up on the HOF of the PC, and vice versa.

Why? That is extremely stupid.