Hall Of Fame Here I come...(a Man City story)

aidan7990

Reaction score
So i wanna take a no body manager to the top of the hall of fame now I know starting with smaller team or what ever is the harder way and i know that i love those stories too so I will go and do one like that eventually but first story gonna take over man city and make them the strongest team ever and make myself the most sucessful manager ever. through good signings , tactics and building best youth and coaching set up in the world. have 2 seasons done already so back tracking to give up dates but have all games covered and signing will get more detialed when i catch up with myself starting the 3rd season. screen shots gonna be small problem cause i have a mac and have no idea how to work them, any tips and i'll work to have them added to the updates should have first season up later today comment if you like it and hope its a good read.

Last edited:
If your going to make a story your going to need better grammar mate.

well your gonna have to give me a chance when i suffer from spelling issues

Pre Season

7-7-11: Man City v Man City Reserves, Home, 2-0 win, tevez, balotelli
10-7-11: Schalke v Man City, away, 2-0 loss,
11-7-11: Hercacles v Man City, away, 3-3 draw, nick hengelman(o.g), narsi, mark looms(o.g)
12-7-11: Scunthorpe v Man City, away, 1-1 draw, balotelli
26-7-11: Milwall n Man City, away, 1-0 loss,
30-7-11: Al-Jazeera(UAE) v Man City, away, 0-2 win, chiellini, aguero
3-8-11: Crusaders v Man City, away, 0-5 win, silva(2), tevez(3)

Pre-season was tough but was more concerned on players getting settled with the new signings and the new formations than the results. formation 4-2-3-1 playinging 2 defensive mid-fielders is probably not one they are used to.

Transfers In

Anatolly Tymoschuk, FC Bayern, Defensive Mid, 1.5m, cover for De Jong and Toure.
Darijo Srna, Shaktar, Right Back, 15m, Straight into team ahed of Richards.
Laurentiu Branescu,Juventus, Goalkeeper, 1m, one for the future will be harts back up for this season.
Andre Ayew, Marseille, Centre Mid/Left Wing, 11m, with no centre spots will operate on wing.
Giorgio Cheillini, Juventus, Centre Back/Left Back, 19m, one for future and capable of playing and competing with Lescott and Kompany.

Transfer Out

Zabaleta, Aston Villa, 10m(installments) with 2 right backs no need to have him in squad.
Cunnigham, Peterborough, 1m, won't progress any futher here.
Stuart Taylor, Wigan, 650k, not needed.
Wayne Bridge, Newcastle, Loan Season.

The purchase of Cheillini from juventus I see as one for the future as has huge talent but will need settling time in england should still provide good football until then. Srna the croatian right back arrives as the man to slot into right back ahead of Micah Richards, he has discipline problems that i will need to control to get the best from him. young ghanian Ayew is someone not very known about but his abilty will show over the coming season. Clichy will be vital part of the team providing defence and attacking quailties that this formation calls for. goalie Joe Hart needs to get better at keeping clean sheets to push this team on he may nneed competition to get best out of him but first season he will be allowed to impress me. Samir narsi will be the right winger big things expected from him after moving north from arsenal. up front tevez and augeuro will more than likely fight it out with dzeko not likely to get many chances since young balotelli will be more useful as bench player as he can play wide and behind a striker. man city want a title challenge and a good run in champions league and fa cup.

August Review

7-8-11 Community Shield, Man City v Man Utd, wembley, 3-1 win, narsi, tevez(2)
14-8-11 Liverpool v Man City, away, 0-1 win, tevez
20-8-11 Man City v Chelsea, home, 1-1, draw, aguero
27-8-11 West Brom v Man City, away, 3-2, win, kompany, de jong, narsi

Well first competitive matches of my career here in the eithad and it couldn't have been harder or worked out better, Community Shield although a nothing trophy was the first Manchester derby of the year and we won easily. first 3 premiership games not easy ones either and 7 points from possible 9 aint bad way to start having gone to 2 tough away grounds. group draw made for the champions league we drew a tough group with recent winners Inter Milan, Shaktar and Viktoria Pizen of the Czech Republic.

September Review

10-9-11 Man City v Bolton, home, 4-0, win, ayew, tevez(2),narsi
14-9-11 Inter Milan v Man City, away, 0-0, draw
17-9-11 Arsenal v Man City, away, 2-2, draw, ayew, tevez
20-9-11 Shrewsbury v Man City, league cup, away, 4-1, win, balotelli(2), aguero, milner
24-9-11 Man City v New Castle, home, 3-0, win, narsi, tevez, chiellini
27-9-11 Man City v Shaktar, home, 3-0, win, tevez(2), balotelli

Decent month as good start continues, 4 points in europe is not something to say no to, 7 points from possible 9 again this month not bad considering we had to visit arsenal, jack wilshere impressed me. league cup win and I am targeting a torphy from that cup so good start.

October Review

1-10-11 Norwich v Man City, away, 3-0, win tevez(2), aguero
15-10-11 Man City v Swansea, home, 5-1, win, narsi(2), aguero, ayew(2)
18-10-11 Man City v Viktoria Plzen, home, 3-0, win, aguero, tevez, narsi
22-10-11 Man City v Man Utd, home, 1-1, draw, aguero
26-10-11 Man City v Fulham, Home, league cup, 3-2, win, aguero, narsi, yaya toure
29-10-11 QPR v Man City, away, 3-1, win, narsi(2), ayew

another win in europe and in league cup so happy with how we did those competitions. 10 points from possible 12 again not bad and drawing with Utd although would have prefered the win will be taken by the board and the fans. my team are working well. tevez and aguero playing well as they fight it out to start, ayew and narsi providing plenty of assits and nice few goals too.

Novemeber Review

2-11-11 Viktoria Plzen v Man City, away, 2-0, win, aguero, tevez
5-11-11 EVerton v Man City, away, 2-1, win, naris, tevez
19-11-11 Man City v Fulham, home, 1-1, draw, ayew
22-11-11 Man City v Inter, home, 2-3, loss, aguero(2)
26-11-11 Wolves v Man City, away, 4-2, loss, aguero(2)
29-11-11 Wolves v Man City, laegue cup quarter final, away, 1-1, kompany, won on pentalties

well after good start this month it all came to big halt. loss to wolves in league and draw to everton losses our unbeaten run and dropping 4 points. loss to inter disappointing. quarter final 3 days after that loss to wolves barely got through but keeps the league cup aim on track. need big improvements. aguero is the best player i ever manged or will ever manage. young keeper Branescu played in the league cup games big experience to win on penatly shoot for the lad.

December Review

3-12-11 Man City v Blackburn, home, 2-0, win, narsi, yaya toure
7-12-11 Shaktar v Man City, away, 2-1, loss, balotelli
10-12-11 Tattonham v Man City, away, 2-1, loss, de jong
17-12-11 Man City v Sunderland, home, 3-0, win, narsi, aguero, silva
20-12-11 Stoke v Man City, away, 0-1, win, yaya toure
26-12-11 Man City v Wigan, home, 1-0, win, narsi
31-12-11 Aston Villa v Man City, away, 0-3, narsi, ayew, kompany

We crash out of europe cause of the loss to Shaktar this month a win and we could have topped the group on goal difference. we finish on 10 points, with inter on 13 points, shaktar on 12 viktoria on 0. Spurs gave us deserved beating the things need to change lacking depth in sertain places in the squad no good postition for milner in the team and attacking mid field and defesive mid field light for cover as it kepper feel on murphys law that everything that can go wrong will do so gonna recruit keeper who can play well enough for cheap that knows this ground.

Janurary Review

2-1-12 Man City v Liverpool, home, 1-2, loss, tevez
7-1-12 AFC Wimbeldon v Man City, Fa Cup 3rd round, away, 5-0, win, dzeko(5)
10-1-12 Reading v Man City, league cup semi-final, away, 0-1, win, de jong
21-1-12 Man City v West Brom, home, 2-0, win, narsi, tevez
25-1-12 Man City v Reading, home, 2-0, win, dzeko, chiellini
28-1-12 Man City v Aston Villa, Fa Cup 4th round, home, 1-1, draw, tevez

So mixed enough month as things go really. loss to liverpool tough to take since was at home but thats happens in football. league cup final booked after those 2 impressive displays by the second team, dzeko firing in these games but cant score in premiership at all. transfer details for month next.

Transfers In

Kaser Schmeichel, Leicester, 1.5m
Mark Van Bommel, Ac Milan, 850k
Landon Donovan, La Galaxy, 6m
Phil Jagielka, Everton, 12m
Jese, Real Madrid, 1.5m
Jaoquin, Malaga, 4.5m

Tranfers Out

James Milner, Malaga, 10m
Aleksander Kolarov, Sevilla, 5m
Adam Johnson, West Brom, 5.25m

so schmichel will do prefect as back up been here before great shot stopper only temporary solution but fine for the money. van bommel and donovan same as before temporary solutions but should provide experience and depth for final push. jageilka now gives me 4 good centre backs and think he will probably play alot of football for me like his style not bad money either. jaoquin on transfer list and he will be explosive when he settles wont be here for long maybe 18 months but experience and speed to settling team. jese young striker may not do much but just worth having round. milner had no place in team he funded jageilka who we needed to push on. kolarov was back up but un happy with first team games so has to let him leave so for johnson.

Feburary Review

1-2-12 Bolton v Man City, away, 1-3, win, jussi jaaskelineen(o.g), balotelli, kompany
5-2-12 Man City v Arsenal, home, 0-0, draw
8-2-12 Aston Villa v Man City, away, 0-2, win, narsi, tevez
12-2-12 Newcastle v Man City, away, 1-2, win, kompany, silva
16-2-12 FC Kobenhaven v Man City, Euro cup 1st knock out, away, 0-2, win, yaya toure, dzeko
19-2-12 Chelsea v Man City, away, 0-0, draw
23-2-12 Man City v FC Kobenhaven, home, 2-0, win, narsi, silva
26-2-12 Man City v Arsenal, league cup final, wembley, 2-0, ayew, tevez

Well this was much improved month in my opinion. draws against arsenal and chelsea and easily the best results. euro cup not where i want to be but winning games keeps the board and fans happy. first cup final at end of the month and we win arsenal dont even pose a threat, my personal aim hit. now board didnt care if i won or not so was just for me. my next aim is fa cup win and to push utd for the title.

March Review

3-3-12 Swansea v Man City, away, 0-1, win, tevez
8-3-12 Celtic v Man City, euro cup 2nd round, away, 1-1, draw, aguero
11-3-12 Man Utd v Man City, Fa cup 5th, away, 0-1, win, srna(freekick)
15-3-12 Man City v Celtic, home, 4-0, win, kevin wilson(o.g), aguero(2), narsi
18-3-12 Man City v Blackburn, Fa cup 6th, home, 5-0, win, tevez(2), kompany, balotelli, cheillini
21-3-12 Man Utd v Man City, away, 1-1, draw, ayew
25-3-12 Man City v Everton, home, 0-1, loss
29-3-12 Paris St Germain v Man City, euro cup quarter finals, away, 1-0, loss

Well this month is where we lost our title challenge now its about getting second, losing to everton killed our pressure on utd, through euro cup to quarters but injuries are taking there toll on the team badly at the min. winning at old trafford in fa cup to a beautiful srna free kick was the high light.

April Review

1-4-12 Fulham v Man City, away, 0-2, win, cheillini, narsi
5-4-12 Man City v Paris St Germain, home, 0-1, loss
9-4-12 Blackburn v Man City, away, 0-3, win, aguero, silve, tevez
14-4-12 Man City v Sunderland, fa cup semi-final, wembley, 2-0, win, aguero, balotelli
18-4-12 Man City v QPR, home, 3-1, win, aguero(2), tevez
21-4-12 Sunderland v Man City, away, 3-0, loss
25-4-12 Man City v Wolves, home, 3-0, aguero, narsi, tevez
28-4-12 Man City v Stoke, home, 1-1, srna
30-4-12 Man City v Norwich, home, 1-1, tevez

well as you can see this was a busy busy month for team suffering from injury problems. out of euro cup which is disappointing. beat sunderland in fa cup to book fa cup final but get taught a lesson in stadium of light. 3 games in 5 games at end of month took its toll drawing 2 winnable home games. need to build on this squad in the summer.

May Review

2-5-12 Wigan v Man City, away, 0-1, win, jagielka
5-5-12 Man City v Newcastle, Fa cup final, wembley, 1-0, win, silva
9-5-12 Man City v Tottenham, home, 1-1, draw, gomes(o.g)
13-5-12 Man City v Aston Villa, home, 3-1, win, petrov(o.g), narsi

4th game in wembley and 4th win and 3rd trophy this year although this one being the only one that will count for hall of fame or in minds of the board. im proud to get one big trophy in first season and give back to back fa cups and first league cups since the 70's to Man City.

Top 4 Final Table

1st Man Utd +66 89pts
2nd Man City +39 79pts
3rd Tottenham +35 75pts
4th Chelsea +29 72pts

not quiet the title puch i wanted or was suppoesed to get by the boards objectives but i won the fa cup and league cup and came second so not a bad first season and we can build on this and add the badly needed depth this club needs to challenge on the amount of fronts that i wanna be sucessful on.

Last edited:
So thats my first season update. will work on getting some more up soon on the second season. sorry for any spelling or phrasing issues not one of my strong points. so have to say sorry about that.

Season 2012/2013

Transfers In
Eden Hazard, Lille, 38m, Gonna be huge siginig should help us step up from last year across the attacking midfield.
Daneil De Rossi, Roma, 36m, experience strong player for roma and natural leader should fit in well hope he doesn't have same itialian league hang over that chiellini suffered from last season.
Lassana Diarra, Real Madrid, 13.5mshould be handy bench player being able to cover right back as well as def-mid
Marc-Andre Ter Steghen, 13.25m, didnt know about him till saw him to be unhappy looking for move to big club sounds like us, signed up looks to be bit better than hart with some potential to improve.
Conor Wickham, Sunderland, 10.5m, english player to boost numbers of brits in team plus strong good player with help can become top striker
Jack Robinson, Liverpool, 7 m, young english player as well but has plenty of potential to be cole succesor at england level with direction will be more expensive down the line so snapped him up now
Jano, Spartak Moscow, 5.75m, madrid came in for him at spartak my feeder club and he was reason i picked them as my feeder club to have first option so had to move early for him
Dodo, Corinthians, 2.6m, need cover at left back since i play to loan robinson will send more time in reserves but may feature if injuries occur hope not though.
Marc Muniesa, Barcaleona, free, will slot in as back up to jageilka, kompany, chiellini should get game off bench a bit and can cover left back as well.
Kylian Hazard, Lille, 600k, bought to make sure older brother Eden settles better has descent potential too so should make profit on player.
Enzo Zidane, Real Madrid, 600k, decent potential too plus idea having Zidane son here make me a happy manager and should some day make me a profity when trained right.

Transfers Out

Lescott, Lyon, loan(season)
Edin Dzeko, Marseille, 15m
Alex Nimley, Southampton, 1m
Nedum Onuoha, Everton, 3.4m
Stefan Savic, PSV, loan(season)
Owen Hargreaves, free
Anatoilly Tymoschuk, Werder Bremen, 1.3m
Wayne Bridge, Newcastle, 1m
Roque Santa Cruz, Everton, 1.2m
Kolo Toure, Florentina, 1.5m
Landon Donovan, Zenit, 6m
Schmeichel, Liverpool, 1.2m

happy to get rid of all these players, lescott and savic aren't much good but will hope they come back next season in better form, rest was squad trimming to get wages down as no need for many of these legancy player i got from Mancini, with these funds funded De Rossi think most people would agree i benfited from having these players left.

Pre Season

16-7-12 Bradford, away, 4-0, win, aguero, narsi, wickham, jano
21-7-12 Accrington, away, 6-0, win, kompany(2), dean winnard(o.g), adebayor(2), jageilka
24-7-12 Leverkusen, home, 3-0, win, aguero, weiss, jageilka
27-7-12 Leicester, away, 5-1, win, aguero(2), Hazard, Weiss, sol bamba(o.g)
29-7-12 Spartak Moscow, 5-0, win, tevez, hazard(2), antem pvornikov(o.g), nicolas pareja(o.g)
30-7-12 Stuttgart, home, 6-0, de jong, weiss(3), antonion rudiger(o.g), adebayor
2-8-12 Preston, away, 4-0, win, conor mclaughlin (o.g), tevez, wickham(2)
4-8-12 Sheffield Utd, away, 4-0, win, balotelli, weiss(2), ayew

Well what a pre-season we deswtroyed all before us, not much to do not huge teams i was playing, young weiss coming back from loan last year after putting his hand up big big time, making me think that narsi aint automatic starter he was last year even after a 20 goal season last year just really impressed me. ter steghen started alot looked pretty good in those matches, hazard looks very handy too should give silva goo run for centre and probably puch to left if silva playing better but ayew will got to work hard to prove that idea wrong.

Last edited:
Season Starts

August Review

12-8-12 Community Shield, Man Utd, wembley, 1-0, win, weiss

very frustrating game couldnt break down man utd the way the team i put out should have with time running down i out on the form player in weiss and pulled off narsi, BOOM mins later and weiss is one-on-one and its past de gea and city are up and going for 5th win in 5 at wembley in 12 months. all over we win another trophy 4 in 12 months.

18-8-12 Stoke, away, 2-0, win, ayew, tevez
25-8-12 Swansea, home, 2-0, win, aguero, kompany

3 games played 3 games won so happy out to be fair these players need to settle quickly to gives the push we need from day one, champions league draw this year makes me feel bit unlucky last years was tough this is maddness, was seeded 3rd again this year and i drew, lst seed, FC Bayern(lovely), 2nd seed, Aj Auxerre(dont know much but wont be easy game either), 3rd seed, Man City, 4th seed, Ac Milan(what kind of a 4th seed is this?) so now i gotta pretty much playsome serious football early in the year to progress in europe which is vital as dont think will get time again if i fail at group stage again this year, pressure on for european run.

September Review

03-9-12 Blackpool, away, 2-2, hazard, aguero,
terrible result went 2-0 to 2 soft soft goals, pulled it back level in first hald and then let newly promoted team hold on should never been in doubt let alone dropping points here
15-9-12 Everton, home, 3-0, aguero(3)
18-9-12 Ac Milan, away, 2-2, toure, adebayor,
was down 2-1 in last 20 mins i knew i had to at least leave the san siro with a point if we have any chance of coming out of this group of death, threw on adeybayor back from spurs and he popped up in last few mins to slot home giving us a vital point in champions cup
22-9-12 Wigan, away, 3-0. srna, kompany, weiss
26-9-12 league cup 3rd round, Aston Villa, home, 2-0, narsi, tevez
29-9-12 Wolves, home, 2-2, narsi, christophe berra (o.g)
wolves are seriously turning out to a bogey team for me mick mccarthy must lick his lips as my confidenceless body shakes his hand before a match against him, would prefer to lose to utd than wolves, actually no im lying.

2 terrible results to wolves and blackpool gonna have alot of stars getting there ***** kicked if results like this come around this often again, draw in milan i'll take it but needs more improvements to quailfy for knockout stages, nice to back defending league cup crown, personal goal is to retain my 2 cups and advance in europe and league from last year now would love win title but even pushing utd better would be pleasing.

October Review

03-10-12 Fc Bayern, Home, 1-2, loss, toure,
well europe looking tough now, only postive is that auxerre held milan to a point so means if i match milans results will probably qualify but muct play auxerre in double then see how it shapes up but bayern made me think this squad still not fully settled.
06-10-12 West Ham, home, 2-0, win, tevez, weiss
20-10-12 Chelsea, away, 2-2, toure, aguero
24-10-12 Aj Auxerre, away, 4-1, jageilka, aguero, adeybayor, hazard
well now europe turns in our favour winning in france and we should win next game at home to auxerre so then a draw against milan at home and we quailfy so here is hoping.
27-10-12 Aston Villa, away, 0-1, loss
31-10-12 league cup 4th, Derby, home, 1-0, wickham

what a ****** disgrace we are against villa losing having beaten already in cup. this kinda stuff will cost us the title, the result in france was very good for us, but bayren gave us a lesson and we need to buck up i spent alot on quailty to improve the squad and its looking like the same old story better improve gotta let it come a bit and de rossi is very much showing signs of the itialian hang over de jong and diaar are stepping up to push de rossi out he must buck up.

November Review

03-11-12 Tottenham, home, 3-0, win, hazard, kompany, toure,
this is a much improved result beating a strong team will boost morale we need to keep this up away from home as home form is good.
06-11-12 Aj Auxerre, home, 6-0, ayew(3), aguero(2), de jong
gave some players that have been more fringe for past few months chance to push the player ahead of them to get improved form, de jong played well and got a goal de rossi gotta get him off team now, ayew come in for hazard and gets hattrick so glad to see the young ghana mid-fielder pushing on from good season last year aguero is so vital to this team
10-11-12 Blackburn, home, 2-0, win, kompany, aguero

Last edited:
10-11-12 Blackburn, home, 2-0, win, kompany, aguero
This game caused a major blow to my team and our chances as captain kompany broke his leg in this game will be out for 5-6 months, tough thing to happen, jageilka will take over as captaina nd centre half, boyata, and muinsea not nip and tuck for centre back spots.
13-11-12 Newcastle, away, 4-1 jageilka, aguero, jaoquin(2)
st james park not a place any manager look forward to going to with 50000 fans shouting them on, jageilka quick to show he can fill kompany's boots
24-11-12 Liverpool, home, 4-1, jageilka, aguero, toure, adebayor
hard not to be happy when augero and jageilka score again to show good they are, toure scored from what is fast becoming trade mark yay toure goal, picking ball up in midfield and pushing into box and slamming ball into net 12-18 yards always excited always needed against teams like liverpool.
28-11-12 Ac Milan, home, 4-0, aguero(3), thiago silve(o.g)
auguero just showed again his class as we hammered milan to quailfy second for sure, only single point behind bayern now, if we got munich and nick a win we will top the group and avoid tough knockout first round but quailfying was target so now is just pushing on and achieving as much we can, sorry for thiago silva good player thought about buying him to partner kompany orginially but the younger chiellini felt a better choice.

December Review

01-12-12 Bolton, away, 3-1, aguero(2), narsi
another quality preformance from tis team as we push on in the league aguero is in fanastic form, narsi after great seaon last year finding his position not as solid with few players competing good for the team though.
05-12-12 Tranmere, away, 1-0, weiss, league cup quarter final
rested most of main stars for this game given fringe and younger players game time, letting weiss show he should be on right wing scored to keep pressure on narsi, into a 2 consetective league cup semi under my management.
08-12-12 West Brom, home, 4-1, aguero, narsi, srna, chiellini,
aguero continues where he left off and narsi under pressure trys to show he should stay where he is in the team, srna with another great free kick rarely scores nything else good to have free kick expert thats good right back too
11-12-12 FC Bayern, away, 2-0, aguero, breno(o.g)
i went into this match quietly confident i know we got thrashed in the fixture at home but we have grown into this group and with bayern alrady quailfied there heads werent right we wanted top to push on fas as possible by getting weaker team in the draw so glad to top and a win in bayern its a european cauldor so memory our fans wont soon forget
16-12-12 Man Utd, away, 0-1, loss
hard to swallow after good start to this month, old trafford not a place i do well in the league, but thats life just make sure we give them twice this result at the ethiad when the return fixture is on.
22-12-12 Arsenal, away, 1-2, loss, adebayor
dam it, 2 tough away fistures that we will need to make amends for adebayor scoring good goal against own club only good thing didnt run length of field to celebrate though.
26-12-12 Fulham, home, 1-0, hazard
fulham made it tough but young hazard it paying back his high price tag in every game this one more so wish could say the same for de rossi really annoying me how he aint firing still.
29-12-12 Birmingham, home, 3-0, ayew, aguero
solid win at home with aguero scoring once again what a goal scocer he is, ayew still trying get back in team goals help my wingers get games so good on him.
31-12-12 Stoke, home, 2-0, tevez(2)
not been geting many games lately and finding it hard to hit net from the bench but tevez netted to finish the year on a high for the fans at home and make this month a little less disappointing.

so overall been good month topped group in europe by desroying milan at home and beating bayern away was huge result but the losses to man u and arsenal are huge games we may regrett not getting something from them must push on if we wanna challenge for the title cant lose games not to rivals. no plans for signings in janurary but we'll see if nything comes available i like the look of.

Last edited:
as you can see detail starting to improve as i catch up with myself in start of next season at min but try to back track to get up to date should have most of this season done today, any comments of hints are welcome

Janurary Review

05-1-13 Wigan, away, Fa cup 3rd round, 2-0, hazard, ayew,
another win in another cup game for my team happy to keep it up.
12-1-13 Swansea, away, 2-1, de jong, aguero
what can i say should have been better win than this, de jong rarely scores but they are always good when he does nice 30 yard goal for the dutch mid field man.
16-1-13 Man Utd, home, 1-1, tevez, league cup semi-final
not how you want home leg to go when defending a trophy, tevez rescued us in fairness, will need to do well in old trafford to get chance to defend our cup.
21-1-13 Blackpool, home, 3-0, narsi, hazard, aguero
With silva on the injury list hazard its stepping into the attacking mid field spot with huge amount of success gonna be hard fot the spaniard to get his place.
27-1-13 Everton, away, 1-0, diarra,
well first goal for diarra not often but we needed something here and he got it.
30-1-13 Man Utd, away, 3-2, tevez(2), aguero, league cup semi-final
well what can i say my 2 strikers came up when needed tevez not been doind alot in the league but 3 in last 2 cup games just got us into another final at my favourite ground wembley.

A solid month for the club did well in the league winning all league games and away win at old trafford has to the highlight, have special praise for tevez this month did us great work in the cup games.

Transfer: Gareth Barry completes move to West ham 2.1m
Balotelli loan to PSG for rest of season.

Bough Ayew younger brother jordan ayew to see if he will progress as well as older brother did here. few young players being signed for there potential to come through the acedemy, one one striker from argentian been confirmed signed next janurary he will be great player once i get chance to train him up and develop him.

Feburary Review

02-2-13 Birmingham, home, 0-0, Fa cup 4th round
well not what you expect coming after old trafford adds another game to an already congested list of games.
06-2-13 Wigan, home, 1-1, de jong
de jong with another good goal but terrible result at home i will regret this come end of season i know it.
09-2-13 Westham, away, 2-2, aguero, tevez,
looks like it throw away our chance at the league month here at city gonna go all alex ferguson on there as after this draw.
16-2-13 Wolves, away, 3-3, adebayor(2), chiellini
like what the **** 3 draws in a row against **** teams this aint squad i had, injuries making us suffer little kompany steady influence is missed.
20-2-13 Birmingham, away, e1-0, aguero, fa cup 4th round replay
took my best played in extra time to get the result should have been over in last game my team gonna be wrecked after this game.
23-2-13 Huddersfield, away, 5-0, away, adebayor(3), jageilka, jaoquin, Fa cup 5th round
well second string went out against this championship oppistion, adebayor got hattrick so happy bout that.
26-2-13 CSKA Moscow, away, 1-2, tevez. champions cup 1st knockout stage
tough ride in moscow tonight, aguero injured on 5th min now were in trouble in all game not just this tevez did well to get goal near end without it we were nearly out of the champions league.

terribke results this month, draws and extra time and horrible loss in moscow only positive is aguero will make it back for next game against cska in few weeks thank god we'll need him to over turn that bad result.

03-3-12 Tottenham, wembley, 4-0, silva, tevez(3), league cup final,
not back from russia long and onto to london for the league final day to defend our trophy. adebayor starts with silva behind him resting some of team, 1-0 half time thanks to silva adebayor could hit a barn door with a shotgun today, at least 6 scoreable chances evern though he is fit im afraid ill lose match if we miss any more chances like that tevez goes on instead at half time, boom hattrick off bench spurs fall apart and we cruise to a second league cup.
06-3-13 Chelsea, home, 2-2, weiss,
had narsi returning from 4 week injury in this game at half time i felt he hadnt done enough when we were 2-0 down weiss goes on and pulss us level and well take a draw from chelsea for sure
09-3-13 Aston Villa, home, 1-0, silva
we'll take 3 points and get back to winning ways from this hopefully anyway.
16-3-13 Peterborough, away, 0-0, Fa cup 6th round.
put out all my fringe players for this game, dont want any injuries before cska in 4 days. dont mind that it is replay will be able player more first players when we play them then.
20-3-13 CSKA Moscow, home, 5-0, aguero(4), alexey berezutskiy(o.g)
Well thats the 2nd knock out stage reached, what a way to it, aguero just back and 4 goals shows how much we missed him in moscow we dominated moscow and will progress and this will give us momentum again.
23-3-13 Blackburn, away, 2-1, aguero
would prefer more convincing win than this but its 3 points and aguero makes it 6 goals in 2 games not bad strike rate i guess
31-3-13 Newcastle, home, 1-2, loss, silva
another terrible result and losing at home is not acceptable to any team let alone newcastle. silva got a good gosal and geting back to form, but we need to push at the title another few points we'll regret losing.

very very mixed month, aguero came back to save us in europe, league form is till very ropey we need to improve on these results.

April Review

03-4-13 Peterborough, home, 3-0, ayew, weiss, tevez, Fa cup 6th round replay
well with few more first team players and at home we showed were still better team and progress to next round and we continue to push to defend the cup.
06-4-13 Liverpool, away, 1-3, hazard,
I know we went to anfield and i know liverpool big club to play against but i feel we can win these games so im disappointed.
10-4-13 Man Utd, away, 0-1, league cup quarter final
well as you can see we drew Man U in the quarter finals board want semi final appearance for the club we'll see how we do, we really didnt deserved to conceed tht goal we played so well and deserved 0-0 draw will have to attack united now at home.
13-4-13 West Brom, away, 2-1, aguero(2)
were conceeding far too many goals to win the league i think, now the keeper has been brilliant in some games but he is leaving in few too many if aguero hadnt popped up for 2 today we would have dropped points, im spying a great addition to the club for free but i'll tell you about that later.
16-4-13 Man Utd, home, 0-0, champions cup quarter final
needed to score but they parked the bus and we couldnt break through we go out but at least we improved on last year im happy after last years european campaign
20-4-13 Swansea, wembley, 2-0, narsi, hazard, fa cup semi-final
my favourite ground again and the lad deliver once again here in london so thats. 8 wins from 8 games a wembley and we have another game her thanks to us winning her.
23-4-13 Bolton, home, aguero(5)
well what can i say one man show totally, aguero strikes again to have a brilliant end to his seaon.
27-4-13 Man Utd, home, 2-1, srna, toure
anytime srna cotes aginst man u we seem to win its revenge for the champions cup and its knock to their title bid but you wonder how we couldnt do it in europe but will always take win the manchester derby

So europe is over with im very happy, board are content with the results so means we have done pretty well and the monery from gettin tha far will always be handy. league going ok as we charge towards title chasing man utd to try and rob them at the line.

May Review

06-5-13 Fulham, away, 6-3, hazard, aguero(2), jageilka, narsi(2)
well what a game from neutral stand point was mad game for goals, unhappy at conceeding so many but having you can score all you like we'll score twice as many attutide i wouldnt mind the players keep
15-5-13 Arsenal, home, 2-0, aguero, narsi
Good solid win as we took revenge here against united like i swore we would we we lost the 2 away fixtures back to back earlier in season.
18-5-13 Man Utd, wembley, 3-0, aguero(2), hazard, Fa cup final.
Fa Cup final day well its another manchester derby, 6th of the season, we dont lose in wembley and we didnt today either, man utd didnt show much very tired off back off european semi final game and we walked all over alex ferguson team, his 4th last game as he due to retire, happy to retain this cup, adds 4 cups to my cabinet, only this and last years fa cup go towards my hall of fame goal though??
24-5-13 Tottenham, away, 1-1, narsi
this result will be regreted had we won we would have drawn level on points with united at the top of the league but instead we fall behind wit one game left, they have much better goal differnce now we them to lose had we won a draw would have won us the title, but have to feel all those games we dropped points in needlessly will be ones i regret more.
26-5-13 Birmingham, away, ayew
we won our game but so did united so we come second again but we pushed way better for the title and the additions from last year have helped us hugely to adavnce will need to just not drop so many points last year.

End of Season Review

1st Man Utd 85pts
2nd Man City 83pts
3rd Chelsea 82pts
4th Liverpool 81pts

congested top to table it ended up being but i really feel we had chance to win this year will need to improve again next year, without a doubt aguero will be fans and mine player of the year he was part of everything that was good about the club this year. now i can reveal that i have signed petr cech from chelsea on a free contract and that clerence seedorf will join my coaching staff. I',m gonna freshen up the squad this summer and add some depth to this squad as i feel the back players are not good enough and we suffered badly from loss of clichy and kompany for several months so will be high on list to get left back to compete with clichy so injuries wont be issue gonna do same at right back as richards has stalled and need player to compete he will be sold back up boyata, lescott will be sold and replacement capable to fighting it out for starting place like jageilka will be signed. tevez and adebayor are for the door as well but only if i get who i want to replace them as competition for aguero.

So Fa cup and League double repeat of last year, europe much improved and brought titl race to last day so big improvements on last year wait and see who i sign, as i feel i need quailty and you may find my additions a surprise.