DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this was the right section, so I apologise if it's not.

Anyway, to the point.
Been with Manchester United since day 1 on the game, and I'm now in 2019. I've won the league every year, won the Champions League 5 times and countless other trophies.

However, the Hall of Fame only has me down as winning 4 league titles and 3 European cups.

Is this a known bug or is there a a fault with my game? Not a major issue, just my general aim at the start of this game was to overtake Fergie at the top of the Hall of Fame, however it doesn't seem I'm capable of doing so with this faulty points system :(

So yeah, any help would be great please. Thanks.

Here's some screenies just to show you what I mean;

I don't know, it's doing it with mine too; I'm not even in the top 20 and I've won 11 back-to-back league titles, haven't conceded the FA Cup in 4 years and won the Champions League 4 (I think) times. I can't think why it's stopped, it's stupid to have done that. If you move clubs (I know you probably don't want to) and win a major trophy there it'll count towards it and increase your points. Other than that, no idea.

I don't know, it's doing it with mine too; I'm not even in the top 20 and I've won 11 back-to-back league titles, haven't conceded the FA Cup in 4 years and won the Champions League 4 (I think) times. I can't think why it's stopped, it's stupid to have done that. If you move clubs (I know you probably don't want to) and win a major trophy there it'll count towards it and increase your points. Other than that, no idea.

No, definitely not moving teams after what I've built here.. At least I know it's not just my game though I guess.

Anyone else got any ideas?