Hall Of Fame stats query

Rsaeire

Reaction score
I installed Football Manager 2009 on my laptop the day it was released, and have been playing the game ever since. I then decided to install Football Manager 2009 on my new laptop, and proceeded with transferring all my configuration files, face packs etc across from my old laptop, to my new laptop, so I wouldn't have to spend ages setting the game up again on my new laptop.

My question is this. How can I move my hall Of fame stats across to my new laptop? I have everything else working fine on my new laptop, configuration files, face packs etc, I just cannot find the hall of fame stats to transfer over.

With the old Fm's it used to be stored inn the Appdata folder. Not sure about 2009 though because I haven't got it installed.

With the old Fm's it used to be stored inn the Appdata folder. Not sure about 2009 though because I haven't got it installed.

Thank you for the reply Lee. I have checked the folder you mentioned, however, there was no file present that contained any settings, configuration or anything of the sort relating to hall of fame records.

hall_of_fame.dat

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

or on XP I think the file can be found under

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

hall_of_fame.dat

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

or on XP I think the file can be found under

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

Just wanted to say thank you for the replies as I found the hall of fame file where the above poster stated.