xdannyw92

Reaction score
I don't know if many people look at the hall of fame after they've been playing the game a while to see where they rank. I looked the other day on my game as West Brom manager and I have won the League Cup, FA Cup and Europa League. Yet it only says I have won one minor european competition.

Has anyone else had it where it doesn't recognize the FA Cup or League Cup as a trophy? I looked at other managers on it and there was major domestic cups and stuff so why has this not worked for me?

In FM11 the league cup never counted in the Hall of Fame, but the FA Cup did. Maybe they think th FA Cup is too little now ?

Yeah I didn't think the league cup would count but surely the FA Cup is a major domestic competition no matter what? It has 3.5 stars which makes it the 6th biggest cup in Europe.

Does anyone know if you can edit the Hall of Fame? My Hall of Fame isn't correct since I switched computers and it has only recorded points for achievements after changing desktops. Accidentally deleted the original Hall of Fame in trying to extract it from one computer to the other. :(

By the way, the FA cup gets you 20 points, BPL 40 and CL 80. If that's any help to you. This came from FM wiki and several other reliable sites.