Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta

thetrend77

Reaction score
Anyone playing it? I'm stuck at work but I plan on downloading it and playing as soon as I get home.

Just downloaded it, hopefully it will be good.

Yeah, from what I've seen, it seems like it's gonna be awesome.

Unfortunately i'm having a hard time getting into a game atm :(

That sucks. You would assume it would be easy, given all the people that are playing atm lol

thats the problem, theres so many people, the whole U.S Population practically wants this

lol yeah, I'm sure half of them will be playing it. Well half of the teenage-late 20's population lol

Okay got into a match and played it, now it is being fail again :(

Unfortunately i'm having a hard time getting into a game atm :(
I havent been able to get into Halo since the very first which was class. If its anything like ODST then its going to be a fail,just a huge rip off.

Well that sucks. I'm sure it's b/c it's the first day and everyone's overloading the servers.

Got into another game which failed because my whole team left so it was just me against them rofl. ended up having to leave.

Im gona download it soon
do you download it from marketplace?

There should be a beta menu option on the ODST main menu which should link to the download.

Downloading atm 6% downloaded...

Will lag like **** though due to pretty much every player coming from the USA...

Downloading now, Bungie need this to work, COD has overtaken HALO as 'THE GAME' and they need this to bring it back.

Played a few games this morning and it's quite good. You get a choice of 4 classes which each have 1 perk (sprint, regenerate health, invisibility or jet pack)