Stobby

Reaction score
Right, i've downloaded hamachi and installed it so how do i create a FM10 game?

Step by step:
1. download hamachi
2. create a hamachi network
3. Get your friends in the network
4. Create a new game on fm10
5. go to preferences--> network--> tick "run as server"
6. Create your manager
7. Get friends to copy your hamachi IP-adress
8. Get friends to go to fm10--> network--> join other network-->Paste the IP adress in that field
9. Get friends to create a manager
10. Play Football Manager 2010 online on Hamachi : )

i ja imam isti problem. downloadovao sam i instalirao, kamaci, sad treba da pronadjem drugove i napravim gejm. kako to da uradim? unapred se zahvaljujem.

Everything is Ok until step 8.
When I paste IP adress, just pass 15-20 seconds and write a note: unable to cennect to server.

What`s a problem here?

Try clicking start server mate. (In Hamachi)

I am having the same problems as the guy above. Could you enlighten me as to where the "start server" button is in Hamachi please?

We have followed many guides and are doing everything correctly and can even see each others files over our network and my friend is appearing as green on my hamachi network. But when we come to entering the IP address it waits for 15-20 secs then just says unable to connect to server. Any help will be greatly appreciated please? :D

play fm11 online

i want to play fm11 online

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

stinkobinko;774 350 said:
i want to play fm11 online
i nee ip

I am having the same problems as the guy above. Could you enlighten me as to where the "start server" button is in Hamachi please?

We have followed many guides and are doing everything correctly and can even see each others files over our network and my friend is appearing as green on my hamachi network. But when we come to entering the IP address it waits for 15-20 secs then just says unable to connect to server. Any help will be greatly appreciated please? :D

We had this problem, removeing the Firewall in the Control Panel fixed this.
Worth a try?

Thanks