HAMACHI PREMIERSHIP GAME

ronaldinosa

Oct 9, 2009
View attachment 226044

I am looking for RELIABLE players to join me several evenings a week in a Premiership game using version 12.1.1 -Dont apply if your using any other version , im not interested in entertaining players using pirate versions waiting around for cracks

My game will use Nik33's database V1.0 , this is preloaded so you have no need to add anything yourself

View attachment 226031

I will also pre load all international players from Europe , Africa and South America , Thats a custom database of 17000 players

. If you are interested please join me on the Hamachi Channel below for a chat

Hamachi Network: ronaldinosa
password : **GAME CURRENTLY FULL , IF THAT CHANGES THE PASSWORD WILL APPEAR HERE**

Last edited:

ronaldinosa

Oct 9, 2009
General Guidelines
• We will be playing Football Manager 2011 with the latest patch available from Sports Interactive
• We will be playing 8pm-11pm on Sundays , Mondays and Tuesdays . We will start at 7.30 for people to do their shiznit (tactics, press conferences, player interaction, etc) then continue the game at 8pm.
• We will be playing with force continue enabled after 1 minute (70%)
• Don't play friendly matches. Set your Assistant Manager to take control of all friendly matches.
• Set match highlights to 'key' only and watch them on the fastest speed possible. Disable all replays.
• UNTICK TV MATCH TIMES SO ALL THE MATCHES RUN AT THE SAME TIME.
• If another club offers you a job, you are more than entitled to take it.
• If sacked, remake manager and take over team, if you wish to do so.
• Placing a bid/declaring interest in another player’s player when they are NOT transfer-listed is not allowed, unless you have discussed it with them prior to the bid being placed/interest being declared and they are okay with it.
• Failure to turn up to 3 consecutive sessions without a valid reason will result in you being kicked out of the game.
• Consistently breaking the rules we have agreed upon will also result in you being kicked out of the game

ThePav

Sep 5, 2009
Good set of rules bud. I would add If you get sacked you have to take over a team lower than the lowest ranked user team. Otherwise just flying in at man city would be stupid.

Be intrested if this was a league one save and maybe lfc marshall's db

But if not good luck :)

ronaldinosa

Oct 9, 2009
WE MAY BE SEEKING ADDITIONAL PLAYERS TO JOIN THIS GAME AS IT PROGRESSES
. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EASIEST CONTACT DETAILS IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE A COMMITTED PLAYER AND ARE INTERESTED JOINING

ronaldinosa

Oct 9, 2009
One Management Position now available , if your interested and a committed player please leave details below

Name:
Experience: