SAFC88

Reaction score
After trying and failing to set up a network game, me and my mate downloaded hamachi but now we need to know how hamachi works with fm?

anyone any clues?

u have to set up a network then send ur m8 the network password andthen ur hamunchi ip address te number u get

yeah we set like a thing up on hamachi and hes part of that and he has my number on there. its when we go on to fm and join server is where we struggle. which numbers do we put in like ip address wise and which way do they go round?

does that mean my computer ip address is irrelevant now?

The IP is the number at the top of Hamachi. That is the number your friend should enter along with the password (if you set one).

but when one of us goes on join other server on fm what do we put in? just the hamachi ip?

If you read the guide I linked you to you would be playing a network game by now...

You may now open FM, please make sure you have “Run As Server” ticked in the network section of Preferences otherwise this wont work. Once you have FM up and running simply let the people you are playing with know the IP address next to your name on Hamachi it should look something like this (5.123.456.789 – your username)