mag9ficent

Reaction score
I need a good tactic for Hamburg, any suggestions? I´ve tried a 4-3-3 counter attack without any sucsess. The key I think, is to get the best out of Van Nistelrooy, Ze Roberto and Elia, but I really can´t manage it. This is the team:

http://bildr.no/view/802295

Try a 4-4-2, with Elia on custom PI's and Ruud Van Nistelrooy as an Advanced Forward, whilst Petric is a Deep-Lying Forward on Attack.

Try to control the possession in the game, with a slow tempo, aggressive tackling and a deep line. Don't press. Leave it on default. I had the same problem as you, but just tried the 4-4-2 and it's doing quite well.

It still doesn´t work. I´ve also tried a lot of the tactics here at fm-base, but the results are bad. It´s really frustrating. The team should be good enough to win the league.

I used mr houghs 10.3 tactic for them and won the league i took over in december halfway through the season and won the league by a point they where 9th when i took over

Which lineup did you use? Did you buy some new strikers? How did you use Elia and Trochowski?

elia was sold by the time i took over i didnt sign anyone until the summer i played guerrero and heung-min upfront and trochowski on amr and marcell jansen aml

It still doesn´t work. I´ve also tried a lot of the tactics here at fm-base, but the results are bad. It´s really frustrating. The team should be good enough to win the league.

Well, how many games have you tried it for. It takes a good 10-15 games for it to gel.

With HSV I would play 4-2-3-1 with ball wining mc defend,central mc support,adv.playmaker attack,wingers and poacher or change wingers to inside forwards and poacher to target man/attack