Hamilton Vs Rangers

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Anyone watching this?!
Rangers went 2-0 up,then just before half time,Hamilton scored a penalty,then in added time scored twice!
3-2 Half time (H)

Yup. Can't stand Hamilton but how crazy that half was. Just down the road from me too

I'm more of a Celtic fan than Rangers,due to the "Religion War",and the link between Liverpool and Celtic,so i'm rooting for Hamilton!
I live near the street were my local town play rugby and whenever they're playing you can see people trying to get on the TV from the crack in the stadium :p

I don't know who the "Accies" are... I'm not a big Scottish-football fan.
3-3 then,soft penalty.

Accies = Hamilton Academical.

My uncle is secratary for Hamilton. Scott Struthers. (H) Mon the hoops! (Celtic and Hamilton) :p

Mon the Accies! Hope this'll be a year where the Gers' bra has lots of support but no cups!

If we lose the league this season, I'd honestly consider becoming a hermit........

MON THE CELTS!!

Shockin decision as usual if that was the rangers player he'd have got a £10K wage increase and 60 handshakes at the orange lodge..

ha ha get it rangers will win the trebiele we got cheated was that a penatally no

Gers didn't really do much to deserve their 2-0 lead but there were 2 very soft penalty decisions,9 out of 10 times that hamilton player gets told by the ref to get up,there wasn't a great deal in it,gers penalty was a harsh one,the fella was trying to get his arm out the way but it did stop the ball going through in the box to one of our players!
In the end Hamilton played well and totally deserve their replay!