Reaction score
Hello there, I'm John & Have Decided to Start a BSN/S Challenge.

Start off with any team in the BSN/S and get them to the Prem in as little seasons as you can!

I analysed all the squads in the BSN/S and decided Hampton & Richmond were the team for me!

Right now, I am about to start my 2nd Season after getting promoted via playoffs in the 1st

So I'll just give you a quick recap of my first season and then I'll start doing monthly updates.

I was given a budget of about 4k and realised that I couldn't buy anyone for that so just put it all into the wage budget for free transfers. I started off with an average BSS Squad, so I had to bring in a good few new faces to get promoted. I brought in a lot more than that =]

Transfers:

These are transfers of Summer & Christmas.

With these new players, I managed to do this in the league:

I nice promotion from 3rd place via playoffs. All in all I was happy with my first season.

Once I start my 2nd season I'll be doing monthly updates on Matches & Transfers etc etc.

My Pre-Season is Finished and this is how it went.

I decided to arrange as many friendlies with big clubs as I could because I have little Money.

So I played against big names such as Aston Villa & Man City. Here are the results:

1/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 1 Carlisle H
3/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 5 Leicester H
7/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 4 Newcastle H
11/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 3 - 1 Solihull Moors A (Williams, Wells & Jelleyman)
14/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 1 - 5 Man City H (Woolfe)
17/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 3 - 0 Glenn Hoddle Academy H (Parker 3)
19/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 3 Wolves H
23/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 2 Portsmouth Reserves H
24/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 0 - 2 St. Mirren H
27/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 1 - 3 AA Gent H (Ellis)
30/7/10 - Hampton & Richmond 1 - 4 Aston Villa H (Richardson)

All of these results, bar 2, were losses, which doesn't bother me as
i) It got me a lot of money in Revenue &
ii) I was changing my team a lot experimenting!

With the Pre-Season over and the real season about to start, I shall post up my transfers and squad to show you what I'm working with =]

Summer Transfers of 2nd season:

View attachment 14747
View attachment 14748

As a result, here's my current Squad/Tactics:

View attachment 14746

Ok, so you've got the basics of my current save and hopefully now you'll read on and follow my monthly updates throughout my journey to the Prem!!

Sorry Kinger, it went 2 weeks unnoticed so I quit and deleted the game even though I was coming 1st in the Blue Square Premier! Oh well, any ideas for a new story??
Ahh, okay. Erm, maybe you could do a Q.P.R story? I dunno mate, up to you :D