Status
Not open for further replies.

sandford

Reaction score
I am playing Man U in my first season currently.
and I am finding a good central midfield with good passing and shooting
so which one should I buy, Hamsik/Pastore/Defour/Gourcuff?
Or any other good choice?
cheers, mate:)

Personally I like a creator/destroyer combo in midfield. So I would get one of those players you mentioned and then somone like Annan or Sissoko

How much do you have to spend?

Get Pastore, he would be one of the best AMC in the game in a couple years..

How about i use Hamsik compare with Pastore, since I'm playing 433
so which of them you prefer as a MC, but not AMC

i'd prefer to sign hazard, as he can play MC, AMC or AML. versatility ftw!

Playing Hamsik behind Pastore is insane, so If you can, I advise you to buy both. :)

Hamsik any day he is better than Pastore in MC for sure I would say and he is more versatile.

paulo henrique :wub:
Yes get him. Probably the best young playmaker in the game. Him and a solid defensive like I mention before if you don't have one already. That will do nicely.

Last edited:
Defour is not a shooter/scoring type midfielder. In fact, I'd liken him to Scholes' current postion, hanging back and long-range passing. Pastore is a great player, but so is Hamisk.

I personally prefer Pastore. Gourcuff is probably too expensive since he's only just signed for a new club.

But if you want a AMC/FC with good passing/shooting, Sergio Augero from Athletico Madrid. He'll put you back around £30/40m though

Defour is not a shooter/scoring type midfielder. In fact, I'd liken him to Scholes' current postion, hanging back and long-range passing. Pastore is a great player, but so is Hamisk.

I personally prefer Pastore. Gourcuff is probably too expensive since he's only just signed for a new club.

But if you want a AMC/FC with good passing/shooting, Sergio Augero from Athletico Madrid. He'll put you back around £30/40m though

He´s looking a CM, not an ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.