liamboyall7

Reaction score
Just wondering whether anyone as re-trained Hamsik to become a striker? Just signed him for my Dortmund side in the first season and playing him part of a front 3, scored 9 in 19. He has goos stats for a striker, Good finishing, composure, acceleration and pace. As well as off the ball, positioning and technique.

Im using him as a trequatista in the amc position. Scored over 20 goals in my first season..

Im using him as a trequatista in the amc position. Scored over 20 goals in my first season..
i think thats the best option for hamsik or just an cm :)you can use better players as trequatistas ;)

1) how did you afford him with Dortmund? Did you have to sell Gotze? Dortmund barely have 2 cents to rub together 1st Season
2) I have (on last years Fm) retrained to Aml and did really well as Inside forward - attack

1) how did you afford him with Dortmund? Did you have to sell Gotze? Dortmund barely have 2 cents to rub together 1st Season
2) I have (on last years Fm) retrained to Aml and did really well as Inside forward - attack

Same here, scores a ton of goals, more than my striker and even when he doesn't score still plays well

Good question. I've run Napoli twice, always have had trouble finding good place for him. He's a good all-arounder, but doesn't really work as MC, doesnt work as winger, and personally i think AMC with current engine is kind of waste of space, so that leaves me with nothing.

Good question. I've run Napoli twice, always have had trouble finding good place for him. He's a good all-arounder, but doesn't really work as MC, doesnt work as winger, and personally i think AMC with current engine is kind of waste of space, so that leaves me with nothing.

AMCs work very well, its MCs that work less well (down to an ME bug). Though it is not always easy to get them to work. The issue with Hamsik is that his hidden stats are pretty average, inconsistent, and prone to buckling under pressure. Give him a treq role, because he isnt counted on under most other roles. Or AMC attack, providing your centre mids dont push into his space. Basically, dont ask him to track back or work defensively

I had 14 Mill after january the board gave me more money :D and then I paid 5 million ove 48 months :D