Harchester United FC Database- The Resurrection of the Dragons!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 12K

Who should I add to the Harchester United team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Hello FM-Base,

Tomorrow I am to start work on a database containing all the best players from the fictional football team off Sky One series Dream Team, Harchester United F.C. As I know quite a lot about the team having watched most of the series' (as far back as I remember!), I believe that I could do a good job of it!

The team will include legends such as Karl Fletcher, Ryan Naysmith, Jamie Parker, Vivien Wright and Danny Sullivan as well as the man who won the team the premier league on the last time of asking, Jason Porter. I will also add Alex Rose as the manager as he won them the premier league. The team will be placed in the premier league and the champions league and players will be of good premier league standard.

If you would like to discuss who should be in the database please feel free, it may help me even more!

I hope you enjoy!

New 2009 kits:

Home:
attachment.php
Away:
attachment.php
Third:
attachment.php

If Anybody would like to help and it would be appreciated join the Harchester discussion on Hamachi!

Net ID Harchester United Discussion
Password 123

Last edited:
I have told him to forget it and I wil do it!

i loved dream team when it was on tv but it isn't on anymore i think :(

They should bring back Dream Team :'(

Good luck mate.

WOW! I thought this would be more popular!

Fair enough! Maybe popularity will pick up!

Same as Mike, didn't really float my boat.

Dream Team was amazing.
Good idea dan, cant wait till its done :)

It's only been an hour mate, You can't expect a load of people to be interested straight away.

It is honestly ok mate! I would like to do it myself if you dont mind? Yours has got a lot in aswell as it an all hasnt it and would like to play with them against the current premier league sides

thankyou so much will help a lot

cant wait for yours either

MB, are you gona upload your Legends DB...??

And Dan, Gr8 idea and i will surely download.

Good stuff Dan, I used to watch it a bit, but wasn't really a big fan. Will still download it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back