Harchester United FC Database- The Resurrection of the Dragons!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 12K

Who should I add to the Harchester United team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is there are so many strikers!

Fletch, Davenport, Rose brothers, Lopez

I dont know who to add!

Need defenders really!

Defenders Tyson, Stone, futcher. Are you going to add player faces? and could you upload what you have done please?

I will upload when I have around fifteen players!

I will need people check if they have been successfully added to the champions league

ok thanks will check when i download the database. Will you add player faces?
p.s. how many players have you got so far?

Last edited:
I have about 9 so far

Will get further later going out now!

how many have you done now cant wait to try. Please can you tell me if you are doing the player faces

I am back

I am going to try and get the player faces done!

Maybe you can help me with attributes and that to speed it up!

Are you on msn? Pm me

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

New kits in Original post!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

If Anybody would like to help and it would be appreciated join the Harchester discussion on Hamachi!

Net ID Harchester United Discussion
Password 123

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I am going to open a poll up see what you guys think!

Struggling to find defenders!

Dream Team was the one back in the day, alison king as linda block (oh i would).

Will defo download this and give it a go, see where i can get them after 5 seasons or so.

Any chance you can help? You got Hamachi?

Finally getting some responses!! I will release a first version very soon because I have got around 15 players for whoever is interested and join the Hamachi group whoever is interested!

What do u need help with???? If you could PM me with info of help needed ill see what i can do for ya to get it finished.

Join the hamachi mate, just google it, it is free to download, easier to talk tht way

Finally getting some responses!! I will release a first version very soon because I have got around 15 players for whoever is interested and join the Hamachi group whoever is interested!
Will you release the first version today please

Prob should have created the database before starting the thread but it's a swish idea. I loved Dream Team

Someone should do Tolcaster and Warbury as well !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back