Polo429

Reaction score
Recently I've been watching dream team online and it made me remember back in 2007 there was a patch to put them into the game. Personally I'd love the opportunity to manage the dragons again without having to play an old version of fm. Does anyone know of a patch to include them in this years game or if anyone is working on a patch at all? Maybe a harchester team with players from all 10 series or something? Just an idea of course but I'm sure I can't be the only one thinking it

Cant say i've seen one mate, put them in with the Escape to Victory team and the Hurricanes :)

Recently I've been watching dream team online and it made me remember back in 2007 there was a patch to put them into the game. Personally I'd love the opportunity to manage the dragons again without having to play an old version of fm. Does anyone know of a patch to include them in this years game or if anyone is working on a patch at all? Maybe a harchester team with players from all 10 series or something? Just an idea of course but I'm sure I can't be the only one thinking it

Where do you watch this legendary show? I have tried looking for a long time!

I'll make this if you like. I kind of remember playing with a similar patch a long time ago but it's no problem to make a new dbc file for this. Which division?

This would be fantastic if somebody could do this :p

Just started watching them all again and googled FM14 Harchester with the slight hope of something being out there and here I am.

Started it, I've heard from si games that there's a bug using newly created players so i'll have to edit existing lower league players and bring them up to premier standard. Done everything else eg previous honors,created stadium and city etc

I've used the latest update as the platform but it hasn't been without issues. Particularly as new players won't show up in the game (a known bug i'm told) So I've had to edit real players. It's not had much testing yet but if you want it i can email it to you via we transfer

Should be with you now Richard, best check junk folder too cus they some times go straight in depending on your email settings

i can do graphics if you want buddy player faces?? can more than likely have them all done by either early hours 2mrw or 2mrw night all depends how my little man sleeps lol :)

problem i found with taking over other players is the unique ids may already have pictures :/ so the new ones wont show up??

you just need to replace those pics of the real ones with Harchester ones. FMxml is a great utility for that. New players just won't show in the game and i read on the SI forum that it's a known problem

Last edited: