Harchester United - The Return of the Dragons

Would you be interested in a Harchester United database?

• Total voters

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Harchester_United_Logo.png

Harchester United - The Return of the Dragons

I completed this database for Football Manager 2010 which placed fictional Dream Team football club, Harchester United into last years game and I am intent on doing the same for Football Manager 2011.

The original database can be found here : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1953

It should be pretty easy to repeat this for this year's FM as I can just compare the two editors.

What I would like to know is if it would be worth doing and would many people download it? I only had 723 downloads last year and would love an increased show of support this year.

Playing staff from Football Manager 2010 Database:

harchester20unitedg3f.png

Please leave any feedback in this thread about what you think should be included.

Last edited:
Great Idea...

i downloaded last year it was epic!

I miss dream team tbf... Sunday nights have never been the same :/

ONE question... who would you replace?

Totally agree mate, any improvements that could be made on last years database?

yes, yes, and a thousand more yes'.

epic show......my sundays havent been the same since Dream Team ended, and then they took away 24 as well...........I need Harchester in my life!!

In all fairness i can't remember much about it, i did one season ages ago...

erm just make sure the kits and badges are made to put into as well...

and make sure the chairman etc are included

can't remember whether you did last year or not oO)

Last year I had kits made, logo sorted and made a kind of attempt at player faces. Also did the Chairwoman as Lynda Block and didnt do anything about the owner. Struggled more about players, including mostly defenders and full backs.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Not much interest about this :(

Last year I had kits made, logo sorted and made a kind of attempt at player faces. Also did the Chairwoman as Lynda Block and didnt do anything about the owner. Struggled more about players, including mostly defenders and full backs.

Not much interest about this :(

Im sure there will be, you did post it last night, there are a lot of young members on here that wont see this until this afternoon. Have Faith ;)

And cool ye i remember now, maybe create some of the Footballers Wives players to fill the squad out...

I never watched the show but would give it the database a go.

I would LOVE to do this db mate. Loved the show, still p*ssed they haven't released it on DVD, and I heard there's a patch in-game which activates Harchester, but I've never worked out how to work it. Anyway, I'll be keeping tabs on this thread

For a laugh you could do a DB which included both the Harchester UTD team and Earles Park FC (the team from Footballers wives) and have em both in the prem. You can find the character names on Internet Movie Data Base. Thats if you could be arsed of course lol

after watching them quality videos bringing back a lot of memories...

i remember loving it because they used Blues games for some of the football clips.

and the writers love coach crashes dont they :/

Who are hanchster united? and sundays?
Care to elaborate more please?

Who are hanchster united? and sundays?
Care to elaborate more please?

Harchester United were a fictional team, in a british tv show televised on Sky1 it was on for years on Sunday evenings, it ended a while ago now.

They developed a team and used other clips from games, usually using teams in Blue as it was easier to transfer the colour to their kit purple :$ and each series would go through a season, mostly about the off the pitch drama, with bits of football thrown in

Current Progress

At the moment, I am around 33% complete with the database and am co-ordinating through different tasks. With a huge amount of help from Jose22, the facepack will soon be complete :).

Also, I have just completed the Home, Away and Third kits. Shown below.

harchesterhome.png
harchesteraway.png
harchesterthird.png

Please let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
I will 100% have a go on this once finished.

love the kits, i always wanted one when the program was on XD cus you could buy them, but never got one :(