Luarez

Reaction score
I'm currently in a save as Liverpool Manager, I've won Two Premier League titles and a Champions League, at the end of the season Mancini was sacked and Mourinho took the job at City which meant the R.Madrid job is vacant...they offered me the job should I take it or stay with Liverpool??

If you have good promising prospects that you don't want to lose, stay, if not then just go!

How are Real Madrid doing? Assuming they're not dominating I'd definitely say go for it! If they are dominating, then it's probably not going to be much different to being at Liverpool, but the change of scenery might be nice (i.e. different rules, tournaments, B teams etc.)

Stay, you're a Liverpool fan so you'll have more fun doing well and Liverpool.

It's really hard, Barcelona are dominating the Liga BBVA and it would be fun to beat them, but on the other hand i'm a Liverpool fan.

I'm going for the Madrid job, it will be fun to play in a different league.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Make a save on Liverpool, then go for Madrid, then save for Madrid on a different file name. That way you got two saves you can play with :)

Wait! Wait! Wait! Make a save on Liverpool, then go for Madrid, then save for Madrid on a different file name. That way you got two saves you can play with :)
I already did it :)