anfieldfc

Reaction score
Today I have decided to give myself a challenge. It is to win the champions league and premier league with within 4 seasons with Newcastle. I had a similar save with nottingham forest where I won the championship first season but then a few expensive signings backfired and the highest I could come was middle of the table, hopefully I won't make the same mistakes again.
Will be updating later today with my transfers and pre season games, please comment if you are interested!

Last edited:
Why not try a real challenge, Crystal Palace, no money, over budget, **** players, and minus 10 points.

Why not try a real challenge, Crystal Palace, no money, over budget, **** players, and minus 10 points.

Board are to harsh, Had a palace save I was 3 points from safety with 5 games left , could have easily saved them but I get sacked, even though my minium expectation was just to enjoy playing the championship

Sorry two mistakes, I'm managering Newcastle and am trying to win the premiership too within five seasons

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Have just met the board and my minimum expectation was to win the league, was given 1.5m transfer budget. Could anyone recomend any good wingers that are cheap

loan loads of good youngsters from premiership, Wilshere, Kakuta, all good players and bound to join you, hope this helps

Signings so far....​
Daniel Pacheco[/LEFT
Damien Plessis(loan)
Gael Kakuta(loan)
Sam Vokes(loan)]

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Pre Season Results
Gillingham 0 Newcastle 2 (Jonas)
Queen's Park 0 Newcastle 3 (Vokes)
Bournemouth 0 Newcastle 1 (Coloccini)
Brighton 1 Newcastle 2​

Make it 4, and i'll follow ;)

Some good results there for pre-season, good luck also might wanna change the original post so people dont get confused.

Just signed Craig Cathcart from Manchester United for 1.2m, am currently looking for a good centre mid/defensive mid, any sugestions would be appreciated!

a real hard challenge: do all that without spending a penny.

No offence mate, but if that is going to be your layout and grammar, no-one will read or follow. Update monthly, not game by game, and you'll do well.

Sorry for no update, I accidentally deleted the game so how should I close this thread?

I've already started a game with Liverpool, please just tell me how to close it