keep blackpool in the ******* premier league

get a world class team put them in the bottom division and get rid of all there players reduce there reputation and give them 0 money to spend ---- try and get them back to win the top league------ try that

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

keep blackpool in the ******* premier league

leave blackpool alone they easily stay in the prem in my saves (i'm not being biased just because i support blackpool) ;)

Take any country around rank 180-200 and qualify for World Cup. I was gonna try that but gave up :p

Try winning the Champions League with Athletic Bilbao. With any other team you'll always be able to sign better players as you go on, but having to stick with Basque only players is a real challenge.

Try winning the Champions League in a small league. Maybe not Belorusia but try doing it in one of the Scandinavian leagues. I don't see what the appeal is with starting in 5 divisions below the Premiership and trying to work your way up. It would take such a long time, and by the time you get to the Prem, it's not really a challenge anyway because you'll always be able to buy better and better players. After a couple seasons in the Prem I'm sure you could be fighting for a Champions League place. Staying in a small league, however, and trying to do well in Europe is a more difficult (and more fun, I think) challenge. Your players will always want to leave so you can't build up a really good team.

Start with the Republic of Ireland with the world cup, sign for a club side and do the double two time in a row!

best

Try winning the Champions League with Athletic Bilbao. With any other team you'll always be able to sign better players as you go on, but having to stick with Basque only players is a real challenge.

Try winning the Champions League in a small league. Maybe not Belorusia but try doing it in one of the Scandinavian leagues. I don't see what the appeal is with starting in 5 divisions below the Premiership and trying to work your way up. It would take such a long time, and by the time you get to the Prem, it's not really a challenge anyway because you'll always be able to buy better and better players. After a couple seasons in the Prem I'm sure you could be fighting for a Champions League place. Staying in a small league, however, and trying to do well in Europe is a more difficult (and more fun, I think) challenge. Your players will always want to leave so you can't build up a really good team.

best challenge yet thanks that sounds very hard with bilbao

Win the world cup with the Cook Islands.... without FMRTE

Just realised this was an FM challenge thread :$

Just try some crappy team like Somalia and try getting to be world beaters. It was hard on FM10. I lost 6 - 0 to Afghanistan :'(

and 4 - 1 to San Marino XD