Reaction score
Just put in the Hardest teams to manage in FM13 give each other a lot of challenges, I haven't really found many challenges, thus why this thread was created, but probably up there is Athletic Bilbao or Sailsbury.

Bilbao aren't hard and Salisbury, pretty hard but definitely not up with the hardest. Truro, Portsmouth, Swedish fourth tier clubs, that sort of thing is hard, any club with crippling debt, dreadful finances and/or in a low tier of a low country is up with the hardest..

Cheers, I just wanted to hear the really challenging saves, personally I struggled with Bilbao especialy with Llorente leaving on a free and huge restrictions due to the policy

Like golem said, any club with crippling debt or in a low tier of a really low country is where it's hardest.
Usually no money coming in, no players will join you, can't afford them if they want to join you.

AS Monaco is really hard, it dosent matter if the team have the best squad i Ligue 2, its is very tough, to take them up to Ligue 1, so try them if you wants some challenge.^^)

Random question... what's so hard about Sailsbury? Do they have any weird restrictions regarding transfers or just poor finances in a low league?

Bilbao can be tough if you only buy Basque players. Being able to buy 16 year old Spanish regens is a bit of a loophole in my opinion, because Bilbao wouldn't do that in real life.

I have a Bilbao save going and I'm only allowing myself to sign Basque players, it takes some time to build it for sure. Right now I've got a surplus of good Basque attacking players but hardly any decent defenders so it's a real challenge against the top teams. One of the more fun challenges I've done with FM.

Portsmouth must be a pretty tough save in terms of the big reputation countries?

some people are using fc united i suppose trying to make them bigger then man utd is a challenge just dont know how people are using them because their not in the blue square

some people are using fc united i suppose trying to make them bigger then man utd is a challenge just dont know how people are using them because their not in the blue square

There are a couple of ways, wait until they are promoted usually a season or two. Use the editor or download the extra English leagues

There are a couple of ways, wait until they are promoted usually a season or two. Use the editor or download the extra English leagues

ahhh didnt actually know you cpuld download extra english leagues cheers will have a look at this