• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 2K

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9088543.stm

His surgeon, Dr Steadman says he should play some part in this weekends Premier League fixture against West Brom.

I for one hope he makes it through unscathed, and wish him all the luck in the world.

I'm still unsure whether he can return to the fitness and form levels that we saw from him in an England and Man Utd shirt before his injury, lets hope so.

Best of luck Owen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9088543.stm

His surgeon, Dr Steadman says he should play some part in this weekends Premier League fixture against West Brom.

I for one hope he makes it through unscathed, and wish him all the luck in the world.

I'm still unsure whether he can return to the fitness and form levels that we saw from him in an England and Man Utd shirt before his injury, lets hope so.

Best of luck Owen.
im cautiously optimistic. hes had incredibly serious problems but this is the most confident steadman has been, and we've had our fair share of players come back from serious injuries and do really well if he is half as good as he was pre injury ill be very happy, because if he can stay fit he is a better player than barry for england and vital in europe for us

Wouldn't it be great to see Hargreaves and Owen back on a football pitch at the same time? It'd take me back.

Love to see Hargo get some form. If he's the same player and plays well, he'd be back into the England setup in no time at all. Good, versatile player, hard-working and an ace at freekicks. Love him.

i really hope this works out, i love the man, he adds a lot to utds team as well as englands.

Wouldn't it be great to see Hargreaves and Owen back on a football pitch at the same time? It'd take me back.

Love to see Hargo get some form. If he's the same player and plays well, he'd be back into the England setup in no time at all. Good, versatile player, hard-working and an ace at freekicks. Love him.

Agreed.

But as ever, there's a huge chance that he won't be the same player, he hasn't played football for so long it is bound to take him a while to get back to any kind of form, however good he is, and it might be too late. I really hope he does find form though, and come into contention for an England spot. He deserves it..

Good luck Owen, holding thumbs, we definately need you back at full fitness at the moment, missing something

I have always liked Hargreaves but i personly can't see him playing much part in a football team again and its a huge shame.

I have always liked Hargreaves but i personly can't see him playing much part in a football team again and its a huge shame.
not sure how you can make that judgement before hes even taken to the pitch....

He hasn't played in god knows how long so how can you possibly make that judgement?

not sure how you can make that judgement before hes even taken to the pitch....

Because i am just looking at these type of situations in the past, every time he seems to be close to a comeback or plays some minutes in the reserves he breaks down again. Look if i had a choice i would have rather Carrick got this injury because from a England fans view i would rather of had a fit Hargreaves to choose and i hope he is ok but i just can't see it.

just for saying that he is going to come back Harder, better, faster, stronger ;)

(and yes that was Kanye) Boom!!

Last edited:
just for saying that he is going to come back bigger, stronger, better, faster ;)

(and yes that was Kanye) Boom!!

"Harder, better, faster, stronger" is, i believe how it goes..

would be great to see the curley haired warrior back in the middle of the park again for United, hope it all works out for the best this time!

OH OWEN HARGREAVES YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,
OH OWEN HARGREAVES I'D LET YOU **** MY WIFE,
OH OWEN HARGREAVES....
I WANT CURLEY HAIR TOO!​

Hope he can get through it okay, we need him back for England, not a particular fan of barry.

just for saying that he is going to come back bigger, stronger, better, faster ;)

(and yes that was Kanye) Boom!!​

No, it was Daft Punk. Raikan, there's a glaring error in your sig;p

I think it's appropriate to say "break a leg."

"Harder, better, faster, stronger" is, i believe how it goes..
I was not quoting him.. jeez ;) hahah, nah im kidding, its 5:11pm here and I am tired, been a long day ;) well here's hoping Owen does come back bigger, stronger, better, faster :P

It's been so long I have forgotten everything about the guy, It's maybe best not to bring him on unless they are winning with comfort. 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there. I hope he can get his life back on track.

Hope he can get through it okay, we need him back for England, not a particular fan of barry.
God, Barry is kak, the kakest of kak, kak, I do not see what everyone see's in this muppet, I really dont!

Chaz, it was Kanye, not Daft Punk, i did however get the lyrics mixed up ;)

and what is wrong with my sig?? I would rather "break a leg"? watch Monkey's break a leg? dont get it ;)

Back