Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

How good were my kits I made for you?

• Total voters
Can you not read??? It says in the opening post you need to use the template provided an I don't appreciate you clogging up the thread with massive pictures. Since you can't be bothered to read the rules I will not make any kits for you in the future.

Read the rules. If you can't follow them then I won't do your request. Please edit the post to get rid of those massive pictures.

Let's have a test...

Team: Bayern Munich
Home kit colors: Barca home design with red and white stripes
Away kit colors: The USA third design but turn the red into light blue, keep the dark blue stripe
Third kit colors: none
Kit supplier: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates (just emirates and logo)
Extra Info: 2 versions: Champions League and Bundesliga sleeve badges

nguefm.jpg
9len9t.jpg
1qr860.jpg
2cy2jqr.jpg

Right then I have edited my original post. Sorry again that I got it wrong and didn't use the template. I hope that it is what you were after and that I managed to get everything right.

I hope that you will reconsider doing the kits for me.

Sorry again

Right then I have edited my original post. Sorry again that I got it wrong and didn't use the template. I hope that it is what you were after and that I managed to get everything right.

I hope that you will reconsider doing the kits for me.

Sorry again

Firstly, I said that I would't do your request. Secondly, you are still breaking the rules. One Request at a time per person. If you read the rules in the first place I wouldn't of wasted my time explaining this to you. Please get somebody to delete your post.

Thanks for those spectacular kits that you made for me. Can I also ask for a set of those kits again except without the Premier League sleeve logos please. Thanks in advance mate, I'll use the Premier League kits on my game when I get Forest to the P[rem.

Team: AFC STAFFORD
Home Kit Colours & Design: WHITE WITH BLACK & YOU CAN DECIEDE
Away Kit Colours & Design: BLACK WITH WHITE & YOU CAN DECIEDE
Third Kit Colours & Design: PURPLE WITH BLACK & YOU CAN DECIEDE
Kit Supplier: ADIDAS
Sponsor: FACEBOOK

THANK YOU
Extra Info:

View attachment 215210THATS MY LOGO SORRY

Last edited:
Thanks for those spectacular kits that you made for me. Can I also ask for a set of those kits again except without the Premier League sleeve logos please. Thanks in advance mate, I'll use the Premier League kits on my game when I get Forest to the P[rem.

8xtpfs.jpg
2vd5y5w.jpg
2s8pjjt.jpg

​There you go mate.

Thanks for those once again mate; those will prove useful until I get Forest into the Premier League. Here is my next request for a friend of mine who is managing Coventry in his game.

Team: Coventry City: Logo
Home Kit Colours & Design:
Sky blue using this design: Link
Away Kit Colours & Design:
Dark green and black using this design: Link
Third Kit Colours & Design:
Red and white using this design: Link
Kit Supplier:
Nike
Sponsor:
Ryanair: Logo
Extra Info:
Can I have two sets of these please, one set with no arm logos and one set with League 1 arm logos (for my game)

Last edited:
thank you mate but done the third kits blue when i was wanting purple thank you

hi mate how do i get them on my game as ive put them in the grapics folder and they arnt showing up cheers

Thanks for those once again mate; those will prove useful until I get Forest into the Premier League. Here is my next request for a friend of mine who is managing Coventry in his game.

Team: Coventry City: Logo
Home Kit Colours & Design:
Sky blue using this design: Link
Away Kit Colours & Design:
Dark green and black using this design: Link
Third Kit Colours & Design:
Red and white using this design: Link
Kit Supplier:
Nike
Sponsor:
Ryanair: Logo
Extra Info:
Can I have two sets of these please, one set with no arm logos and one set with League 1 arm logos (for my game)

ip137o.jpg
o89vlw.jpg
a44y87.jpg
j7t1yr.jpg
16a8bwl.jpg
30mamas.jpg

The top config is for the kits without the sleeve badges and the bottom config is for the kits with the sleeve badges.

Last edited:
Thanks for those kits as well mate. They too are very impressive. However, I don't need the configs as I know how to make them myself now, but the thought is appreciated. Also, can I ask for a slight change on the Coventry home kits above. Can you please do them in a lighter shade of sky blue, basically the same as they have now, as that is what I had meant when I asked for sky blue.

Last edited:
hi mate how do i get them on my game as ive put them in the grapics folder and they arnt showing up cheers