I can't view the pics but you should sign the player that you need the most. Didn't use Konoplyanka at all in FM but Garmash was amazing for me.

I can't view the pics but you should sign the player that you need the most. Didn't use Konoplyanka at all in FM but Garmash was amazing for me.

Can sign Clasie on a free as well...hmmmmm

I probably need a new CM more than anything, but Konoplyanka looks a tank, especially on a free...but then so do Harmash and Clasie.

****, though this is a rather nice dilemma to have

Why don't you reduce your transfer budget in order to have more wage money? That way you can sign both of them and maybe Clasie.

As I entered Jan, i just recieved some more $$$ from the board - going to sign Konoplyanka and one of the CM's; Harmash or Clasie...?
Don't want to sign both, cos the midfield will get too clogged with quality players, and will stutter McGeehan's development, who I've found to be a Norwich wonderkid!

Cheers

Garmash is class and so is Clasie... either one of them would be good to sign.

Depends what you need more, a BBM or a DLP.

Jordy Clasie is a great player for my Arsenal team, he can start and get a 7.5 or he can come off the bench and still get a 7.5

If you are in need of a BBM who is cheap and doesn't requires such a high wage, You might wanna look at andrea bertolacci. :) he works well on my arsenal save as a backup. Like Jordy Clasie for FMG, he does 7.5 when he start and 7.5 when he come off the bench for me as well. He is a truly class player as well.

Also, between clasie and garmash. Both are class CM. But my question is, what do you want your next CM addition to do? If it is to provide good cover for your defender while circulating nice short passes dictating tempo from the back while also able to make attacking burst, I would go with garmash. If you are looking for a CM who can slice defenses with his passing and also move forward really well, doesn't needs to hold the center park like garmash, then go with clasie. It all depends on how you play. For my tactic, I would go with garmash since I like well balanced CM, can attack, can defense, decent magic midfield play. It is all up to you.

I have signed both before. Konoplyanka was the better player for me. But Yarmelenko is best :p