Gaz1984

Reaction score
I have been with my current cllub for 6 season now and as progress has been slow I have had a clear out of players,

I have now noticed that the squads harmony is POOR, is this a direct result of me selling some squad players, or due to the lads not getting on?

Any ideas how I can resolve this?

probably the clearout. if you sell too many players the ones left will fear their next to be sold and if you buy too many players in their position fear the new players are replacing. also if the team is full of new people who are strangers to each other they will need time to gel and if foreign learn the language.

to actually answer the question i think you just have to give it time for the to gel

I'd arrange friendlies in between games.

Pro's: Makes them gel quicker and if you string together back-to-back wins then it will boost Morale

Cons: You'll need a large squad to do this because they'll get tired otherwise.

Also, in pre-match games i would big up your team and when your giving team talks tell them they can win etc rather than telling them their performances are dissapointing.

Also you can get your captain to bring everyone together to sort out any issues.

I'd arrange friendlies in between games.

Pro's: Makes them gel quicker and if you string together back-to-back wins then it will boost Morale

Cons: You'll need a large squad to do this because they'll get tired otherwise.

Also, in pre-match games i would big up your team and when your giving team talks tell them they can win etc rather than telling them their performances are dissapointing.

Also you can get your captain to bring everyone together to sort out any issues.

How do I get my captian to bring the lads togethier?

When buying in new players etc., it may help to chose players with similar personalities to those already in your squad. For example, many of my team are described as 'Ambitious' or 'Fairly Ambitious'. Having many players with similar personalities should, in theory, produce a better squad harmony.

Its getting worse, can't seem to find the call a meeting option, is it always avaiable?

No, it's not always available - it's the big red button which appears when things are really bad ;)

I'm guessing you have a lot of very upset players. Get rid of them as quickly as you can, apart from that, relax, give it time, and try not to annoy the board in other areas - make them happy in those so their view of you remains the same. Harmony isn't exactly the same as gelling although they do seem to be interlinked so try to avoid losing (sounds silly, but I mean don't take too many risks in matches) and that will keep player morale up.

whn player morale is low i always say i hav faith in their ability
also couple of weeks into new season i say i am pleased with the performances of players who are in team of the week. it prevents players frm thinkin u nt givin team enough praise