Harrow

Reaction score
This tactic is a must have. Just look at the screenshots. It has taken me sometime to get this just right. 4-2-3-1 is the set up. This is a truly remarkable tactic I even empressed myself with this feat. At the moment I am manager of Olympique Lyonnais and still winning....I managed Turkey for the World Cup and also for the Euro Championship. I dont think I lost a game. Im so exicted that I'm bringing you guys this tactic.This is a medium to high possession % especially in midfield area and oppositions half.Team Tactics - team work on very high or high depending if you are starting a new game or midway through one. I took over Lyonnais 16 matches in and set it on high.I will not go into details of each position as you all have half a brain.I hope you all enjoy this tactic.Added more pics

Last edited:
Sorry I overlooked the playermaker... dont need one. Trust me you will not be dissapointed.

Paulo Henrique for Turkey? France got a man sent off in the 44th minute and and created 2 CCC's to your 0 :)
Senegal created 4 CCC's at your home stadium to your 1?

1) not enough info in the OP
2) not enough results or good ones to create demand!
3) use with a club team first :)

He was natralised if thats the word for Turkey sometime while I was playing game aswell as another player. also at the moment I am in the French league I will post momre pics.