Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Draft LIVE

Harriers09

Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the eagerly anticipated Harriers’ Be The Club 2012 Live Draft for those who applied to this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tran...-editing/91404-harriers-club-game-2012-a.html

But first, as is the tradition with all major draws now-a-days, it’s time to kick proceedings off with some multi-cultural dance, with a very special guest dancer…

President Bush Shakin his Groove Thang - YouTube

Guy got some moves!

Anyway…this is how the draw will work.

We will work through the positions making a draw on each from the draft lists you have all PM’d me. Where there are more than one player needed for a team (i.e. CB) there will be two rounds of drafting.

I have the formation of every team at hand so will be drawing out who needs what and when.

The running order will be…

1. Managers
All take Part

2. Goalkeepers
All take part

3. Right Backs/Right Wingbacks
All take part

4. Left Backs/ Left Wingbacks
All take part

5. Centre Backs 1
All take part

6. Centre Backs 2
All take part

7. Defensive Midfielders
Harriers09, adam8795

8. Central Midfielders 1
All take part

9. Central Midfielders 2
Kenrry10, CrooksMoe, sammyt, Steve*, NSNO, I7IDanny, adam8795, jordalicious

10. Right Midfielders/Right Wingers
All take part except adam8795

11. Left Midfielders/Right Wingers
All take part except adam8795

12. Attacking Central Midfielders
Kenrry10, CrookdMoe, adam8795, jordalicious, Harriers09

13. Strikers 1
All take part

14. Strikers 2
NSNO, adam8795, sammyt, Steve*

(these are not the running orders of names in each category)

If a player is not natural in the position you have put the player in he will be automatically taken out of that list and will not be moved to the right position.

All decisions are final so no arguing!

All there is left for me to do is wish you good luck and to introduce our drafting teams.

Spanish La Liga

Kenrry10 - Club De Futbol Aztecas – 4-2-3-1
Harriers09 – Galacticos – 4-1-1-3-1
Jordalicious - RCD Espanyol de Barcelona – 4-2-3-1

Italian Serie A

CrookdMoe - Associazone Sportiva La Cosa Nostra – 4-2-3-1
Sammyt - Pennarossa Calcio – 4-2-4 wingers
Adam8795 - Roman Rangers – 4-1-2-1-2 narrow

English Premier Division

I7IDanny – Everton C.F. – 4-2-3-1
Steve* - Liverpool AFC – 4-2-4 wingers
NSNO – Newcastle Madrid – 4-4-2

The draft will start at 20:00 GMT

And just to be transparent, here is my draft list.

Managers

Pep Guardiola, Diego Maradona, Arsene Wenger, Vicente Del Bosque, Martin O’Neill, Frank Rijkaard, Michael Laudrup, Harry Redknapp, Marcello Lippi, Steve Burr

Players

GK – Lloris, De Gea, Casillas, Joe Hart, Neuer, Cech, Valdez, Reina, ter Stegen, Adler

DL – Lahm, Marcelo, Cole, Cissokho, Clichy, Fuchs, Jose Angel, Balzaretti, Jose Enrique, Abidal

DR – Alves, Ramos, Corchia, Srna, Maicon, van der Weil, Azpilicueta, Romario, Rafinha, Diego Renan

CBx2 – Pique, Thiago Silva, Vidic, Phil Jones, Cheillini, Sakho, Kompany, Papadopoulous, Pepe, Varane, Puyol, Terry, Hummels, Astori, Kadar Mangane, David Luiz

DM – Xavi Alonso, Mascherano, De Rossi, Sven Bender, Lucas Leiva, Busquets, M’Vila, Mikel, Alex Song, Fellaini

CM – Xavi, Schweinsteiger, Vidal, Mousa Sissoko, Fabregas, Modric, Hamsik, Ramsey, Badelj, Sahin

MR/AMR – Ronaldo, Alex Sanchez, Robben, Nani, Hulk, Lavezzi, Jesus Navas, Pedro, Krasic, Lennon,

AMC – Messi, Iniesta, Ozil, David Silva, Pastore, Sneijder, Ganso, Canales, Mata, Douglas Costa

ML/AML – Gotze, Ribery, Hazard, Bale, Di Maria Coentrao, Ashley Young, Marin, Greizmann, Parotti

ST – Cavani, Villa, Rooney, Aguero, Higuain, Hernandez, Llorente, Van Persie, Benzema, Falcao

Cant wait to see my team in the morning. Good luck to everybody and hopefully I get most of my first choices :)

:D Looking forward to it :)

BTW, on the specific positions, is that the order of players

EDIT: Didn't see:
(these are not the running orders of names in each category)

LOL at President Bush! :p

Last edited:
:D Looking forward to it :)

BTW, on the specific positions, is that the order of players

LOL at President Bush! :p

no its not the order of players. its's just a list of whos in each round. the order will be random as it is drawn

Bring it!

Thinking about it my draft has some very strange picks....

Still loving the fact England is me, Steve and NSNO - the old school :p

Bring it!

Thinking about it my draft has some very strange picks....

Still loving the fact England is me, Steve and NSNO - the old school :p

lol i think i got one or two strange ones too. I want Maradona for manager and i think i'll get him!

lol i think i got one or two strange ones too. I want Maradona for manager and i think i'll get him!

Not as good as Ole Gunnar and Scholes as your 2nd and 3rd choices for manager... Actually, scrap SAF from my managers list. I want the Baby-Faced Assassin!

Right then...the time is here...

Round 1 - Managers

All take Part

NSNO - naughty naughty didnt pick a manager lol. will start without one

Yay, the special one, now taking on the task of defeating Barcelona again... this time with another very close rival team :D