Harriers09's Be The Club Draft LIVE

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 630
  • Views Views 34K
I know!

Steve... When you becoming a mod? You know, friends in high places, and all that...

TROLLING CONTIUES! XD

x2_10bc86a.jpg

I know!

Steve... When you becoming a mod? You know, friends in high places, and all that...

Why does everybody think im becoming a mod???
No openings, asked JP a few months ago :(

yoda-funny1.jpg

Im too old

If Danny posts the pic of Rooneys chest with 19 on it ill actually vom....

You should talk. You're all inbred anyways.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

50315_36164904560_4131_n.jpg

No small clubs allowed?

So why are the Loserfool fans there?

As much as id like to stay here all day and talk **** about Liverpool and Trolling etc im going to troll facebook! See which drunken son-of-a-***** is on at this hour then annoy them (6)

Serious though, ill leave it for the night. i HOPE to see you all tomorrow but.. im not holding my breath haha!

As much as id like to stay here all day and talk **** about Liverpool and Trolling etc im going to troll facebook! See which drunken son-of-a-***** is on at this hour then annoy them (6)

Serious though, ill leave it for the night. i HOPE to see you all tomorrow but.. im not holding my breath haha!

HAHA! We owned you ***** ;)

I doubt ill be here tomorrow ;)

Back