Harriers09's Be The Club Draft LIVE

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 630
  • Views Views 34K
#wishIpickedlukakuinmystlist. Just one DM I need and 2 CMs.

I wonder if i would of counted if you chose Leo Messi as your GK? Then Xavi, Ronaldo, Iniesta and Rooney as your defence?

Hmm.

I know i put my First choice as a CM but he is really a DM so he will be in this round if he isnt picked?
You used that tactic to *ck us all over with Chiellini at LB didn't you? XD

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

#TremoulinasisprettyquickthatsallIknow

Ill put all DM's in this round from your lists and will draw everone out except Chokopop as he doesnt want one

You used that tactic to *ck us all over with Chiellini at LB didn't you? XD

Well he makes an epic LB imo anyway. Thats what i picked him for. Although i can see Carragher having to play LB now. Pretty confident i have the strongest back line in Serie A :D

First choice mid and forwards and im set :D

Courtois, Ramos, Tremoulinas, Ranocchia, Fernandes... Sexiest back 5. #TeamSexy, get trending!

Pretty confident i will be raping the Npower Championship! :P

only one round of DMs then onto CMs where all will be available - but not Attacking Mids

I wonder if i would of counted if you chose Leo Messi as your GK? Then Xavi, Ronaldo, Iniesta and Rooney as your defence?

Hmm.

I think Harriers mentioned that you can only put the players in their natural positions.. Chiellini is natural at both CB and LB right? And in that case, Messi and Ronaldo both can only be chosen for AMR i think? because they've just adapted to all the other positions

stop arguing, its complicated enough!!! we'll just see how it goes and ill be the deciding factor of whats right

Right, Round 6 - the dont argue round of Defensive Midfielders

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Chokopop out first but he doesnt want DM

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Steve

Andrea Poli

Right, Round 6 - the dont argue round of Defensive Midfielders

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Chokopop out first but he doesnt want DM

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Steve

Andrea Poli

I don't need one... I don't have a DM formation.

Back