Harris to broker Man Utd takeover

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
all man utd fans are outside manchester anyway, bunch of no good glory hunters, if they ever start doing bad they will change teams

Nice one DRPEPPER, that has just ruined this thread.

i was a utd fan long before we became succesful so we aint all glory hunters as for all utd fans not been in manchester thats utter bleeding bollocks

all man utd fans are outside manchester anyway, bunch of no good glory hunters, if they ever start doing bad they will change teams

You reli couldnt help yourself. Dont post again on here. you little child

he too much off a idiot. to try and make himself seem right

dont listen to him scott he aint worth it..nxt he be saying utd isnt in manchester

Most United fans live in London, so the money to donate to a trust fund would be there.

how do u know where utd fans live do u hav the address of every utd fan in the uk and i know arsenal fans that live here in cheshire that aint from london so dont come wiv the **** utd fans live in london

United isn't in manchester, It's in Salford XD...... which is in manchester :(

Just did some reasearch on Barcelona and how they have a "trust" type owership.

They have 155,000 members (or something like that) they each pay €100 a season to be members and for that they get.

- 20% discount on tickets
- 5-10% off merchandise
- free stadium and museum tours
- free access to open training sessions held at the Mini-Estadi.

Does anybody remember a few years ago when Liverpool fans wanted this?

Most United fans live in London, so the money to donate to a trust fund would be there.

Id this is true (which I don't think it is) it could have something to do with the population difference between Manchester and London, Manchester <400,000 London 7,000,000+

For United to survive on a population of only 400,000 would be impossible XD

It's more than likely that most United fans are from America & Asia

Last edited:
98% of United fans have never been to Old Trafford, that just shows the depth that there fan base has whether Glory hunter or not, I think a takeover would be good for United but it would take a very big offer from a very rich person.

No they dont.
most live in asia

how do u know where utd fans live do u hav the address of every utd fan in the uk and i know arsenal fans that live here in cheshire that aint from london so dont come wiv the **** utd fans live in london

every club has fans from different part of the world. even stockport county( love you harry)

United isn't in manchester, It's in Salford XD...... which is in manchester :(

tht argument is really annoying.

Just did some reasearch on Barcelona and how they have a "trust" type owership.

They have 155,000 members (or something like that) they each pay €100 a season to be members and for that they get.

- 20% discount on tickets
- 5-10% off merchandise
- free stadium and museum tours
- free access to open training sessions held at the Mini-Estadi.

Does anybody remember a few years ago when Liverpool fans wanted this?

i think this could be engireed through utd. with gill staying on as chairman, with him running the club dailys.

ive been to so many man utd games and im 34 so ive been to so many its impossible to name them all and done the stadium tour

im telling gunners fans scott coz im so sick of hearing **** that utd isnt in manchester and utd fans dont come from the city of manchester i got family born and bred in manc

yh okay, but frankie was right when he said there is a majority of fans, who dont come from that area. ao was ajck in saying a high percentage has never been to old trafford. no1 is saying anything about you. you just seem overly agressive.

and robson was saying tht utd was in manchester. so i dnt know who you are meant to be talking to

Back