Reaction score

Name: Harrison
Club: Atletico Paranense
D.O.B: 9/7/1992
Nationality: Brazillian
Position:
Attacking Midfielder Centre

Strengths:
good flair, determination, acceleration, good agility as well as technically sound and is good with the ball at his feet.

Weaknesses:
quite a few area's, he is only 17 though

Description: Promising midfielder
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Attacking Midfielder - Attack

Price:

Minumum Release Clause - 240k

Screenshot start of the game:
View attachment 110656View attachment 110657

Screenshot 2015:
View attachment 110658View attachment 110659

Hmm. Nice. I should try to buy him. Harrison is my surname... :p

Wow, he certainly looks good. Never seen him before, great find!

You always find cheap beasts Raikan i love it, thanks. I will try and sign him for QPR do you think he will come?

You always find cheap beasts Raikan i love it, thanks. I will try and sign him for QPR do you think he will come?
yeah i think he will hey, he does not seem to want to stay at Paranense to "learn more" like some other youngsters state, he wants to get out and go far... ;) 240k is definately in QPR budget and you can definately afford his wages, let me know if you sign him ;) also look at this guy while you there...

Marcelo (240k release as well)

View attachment 110661View attachment 110662

Ok so i managed to sign them both after needing to appeal for work permits, Harison wanted £150 a week and Marcelo wanted £750, just need to wait until they are both 18 before they transfer, will let you know how they get on when they do come.

**** and right after i bought Buonatte to, could of had this guy! nice find btw

Looks good, do I need to load the Brazilian league to find him?

Looks good, do I need to load the Brazilian league to find him?
I would think so, i have never not loaded the Brazillian league, so i cannot say, but a player like this is most likely not be there if not loaded as playable... ;)

Certainly earned your green name there mate, great find as always. Will watch out for him in FM 2011!