lyons1985

Reaction score
Here we go again my last game crapped out before the legend began so here we go again !!

well that's it ..........
finally free done my time my service .
only problem is what do i do now ??? been an infanteer in the army trained me for certain situations unfortunately for me been unemployed on civvy street certainly wasn't one of them.
What the **** have i just done to myself im nearly 30 living in my mum and dads spare box room i was only ever interested in two things the army and football !
well ive tried my hand at one why not the other.

So with the help of a few of my more well educated friends i had a CV that didn't read too bad considering.
We decided on all the lower leagues of Europe semi professional clubs looking for a fitness coach as been ex army fitness training was something i excelled at !

View attachment 255357Harrogate Town FC are currently playing in the conference north and have been dwelling there for many years. After being founded in 1914, they have recorded many modest honours. Possibly the most notable two being their 2001/02 Unibond Division 1 Champions title and their 2007/08 West Riding championship.They main rivals are Farsely and Harrogate Railway. fingers crossed with the right guidance they could be new super power on the block !!

So am sat there in the local with lads catching up for the first time in years , its going well alcohol is flowing karaoke is going when the dog and bone goes number withheld , i look at it puzzled and decide why not lets see who it is .

Hello ?

Mr Lyons Please.

Sugar i thought one of those stupid PPI calls

Who is calling i asked dreading as already new the answer

This is Simon Weaver manager of Harrogate town i want him to come for an interview for fitness coach tomorrow.

**** off i said looking around to see who was on the phone pulling my leg

beg your pardon this isn't a joke son this opportunity knocking if you don't want to answer i will hang up now.

No this is James sir what time tomorrow ,

Say 13:00 ive few errands to run in the morning,

So after cutting my night short and getting an early night as i had massive day tomorrow.

tomorrow 09:00

i woke and as usual i smashed sky sports news on while got a shower only to be hit with the shocking headline.

View attachment 255353

Simon Weaver was an unfortunate casualty in a multi car pile up as Justin Bieber announced live on the radio he was actually miming through all of his songs and couldn't sing for toffee !

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were does that leave me and my job interview i selfishly thought.

i was straight on the phone to the club after speaking to the receptionist who i can only imagine must of had a massive stick up her *** the snobby cow i got transferred to the club owner Irving Weaver.......View attachment 255352

Hello James im sure you've heard about my sons accident

yes sir im so sorry about that shocking if im honest

well thank you for your concern as for your interview im afraid im going to have to cancel it today
however i want you too come and interview for the managers job we need a new face and a direction so tomorrow 09:00 sharp