HarryinHD

Reaction score
110px-Stockportcounty_crest.png

June 20th: 2015 Consortium Announce Takeover Of Stockport County FC.

June 21st: Chairman Alwin Thompson declares that the search for a new manager is underway. He says that he wants to have a homegrown manager in charge of the club.

June 26th: It is reported in the Stockport Express that the shortlist is now down to 2 candidates. Both of which are Stockport born and bred.

June 27th:
Alwin Thompson books a press conference for June 30th to announce the new manager of Stockport County.

June 30th: Alwin Thompson enters the room and sits down with directors Lord Snape & Tony & Mary Gibbons.

Mr Thompson opened the conference.

"Welcome to our managerial announcement press conference today. When we, the 2015 consortium took over at Stockport County we promised that we would make it into the hometown club that is used to be known and recognised as. Today we make the first step towards that promise as we announce our new manager, a Stockport lad through and through.....Sam -Wait, I'm Sorry- Harry Charnock."

Mr.Charnock enters the room and takes a seat next to Alwin Thompson.

"First of all, I'd like to thank the 2015 consortium for saving my beloved club from demise. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all Stockport County fans when I say, Thank you for your efforts over the past few months. I am honoured to be the new manager at this great football club. I will aim to rebuild the squad and gain promotion back to League One after my first year. The board have given me sufficient funds for my aims and I will settle for nothing less than promotion. My first move will be to sign more players to the squad to add strength in depth and make sure i have some backup. Then I will arrange a Pre Season tournament to test their worth and ability. I'm confident that it will warm them up before the upcoming season. As I said before it is a great honour and a priveledge to have beaten my cousin Sam to the post. I promise to prove this was the right choice. Thank you."

The board shakes hands with Mr.Charnock and exit the conference.

CLUB INFO

http://img163.imageshack.us/f/stockportcounty.png/

Squad List

http://img8.imageshack.us/i/stockportcounty2.png/

Staff List

http://img85.imageshack.us/i/1owainfonwilliams.png/

Star Player: Owain Fon Williams - GK

http://img833.imageshack.us/i/npowerleague2.png/

nPower League 2

Hope you're all interested and come back for more. :)

Following.

Good luck. :D

goisbfkjsdabklgvbshjv Harry is back with a story lolwut? :O :wub:

Will be following :)

Good start! Not sure if you left the images as links on purpose, but to display them in the thread wrap image tags around them - makes it look easier on the eye. Eg for the first one, type this into your post (removing the stars):

[IMG*]http://img163.imageshack.us/f/stockportcounty.png[/IMG*]

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this! :)

Harryyy <3

What spurred this on? ;) x

Following this shizz anyway.

Harryyy <3

What spurred this on? ;) x

Following this shizz anyway.
upgraded my laptop memory, everything's running fast as ****. ;)

Good start! Not sure if you left the images as links on purpose, but to display them in the thread wrap image tags around them - makes it look easier on the eye. Eg for the first one, type this into your post (removing the stars):

[IMG*]http://img163.imageshack.us/f/stockportcounty.png[/IMG*]

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this! :)
cheers mate,
& oh yeah, i'm still a bit rusty XD

goisbfkjsdabklgvbshjv Harry is back with a story lolwut? :O :wub:

Will be following :)
good to be back you southern pig ;) :wub:

Following.

Good luck. :D
cheers chris :D

I'm reading bra, good luck :wub:
good man (H)

Update in 5 minutes :$

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

'New Look' Hatters.

August 7th: After signing 10 new players in the Pre-Season, Harry Charnock seemed well prepared for the first game of the season vs Bradford City. The new players include;

Experienced Centre Forward Powerhouse
Patrick Suffo (Free)

Journeyman Winger
Khano Smith (Free)

Young Fulham Loanee Winger
Robert Milsom (Loan)

Versatile Midfielder
Kieran Lee (£12k from Oldham)

Young French Full Back
Maxime Chanot (Free)

Hungarian Prospect
Bo Antal (Free)

Former Spurs Trainee
Matthew Wells (Free)

United Loanee
Corry Evans (Loan)

Pacey Former Norwich Winger
Simon Whaley (Free)

And Former United Trainee and Star of The Lower Leagues
Febian Brandy (Free)

Summary

"We were given £5k by the board for wages to sign players and £15k for the fee, I am sincerely thankful to them for giving such generous funds for me to work with. It has made my job much easier and I aim to sign up one more player who is currently on trial with us."

August 8th: Bradford 0-1 Stockport

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/bradfordvstockport.png/

'A fantastic Robbie Williams free kick sealed victory for Stockport in their first game of the season.'

SQUAD LIST & FORMATION

Thanks for reading, next update might be tonight, maybe late on tomorrow.
If not, then a big update on Sunday is promised.
:wub:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

are you serious? -.-
the ******* screens havent worked.

Last edited:
Good signings :)

Though, I can never get Milsom to play well. Good luck with him. :p

Harry, good luck with this, your Opening Post was very good. But I've got a problem with it. I end up watching your avatar for minutes, and he puts me out of breath. Someone else to try it and see if it puts them out of breath. :p

cheers lads, update will probably be later tonight at this rate :)

Brandy should do amazing, his pace will destroy most defenders down there. Good luck with this, glad youre back, but not glad about that avatar ;)

YOU have done a story! :O

Brilliant, are you using an update?

AND, do you have to use imageshack? :(

Oh, seems though you can't update tomorrow, do loads tonight. :)

Unlucky Sam.

Nice to see your not jealous of losing out to Harry. ^^) :p

I don't get you? XD

Why am I 'unlucky'

and what have I got to be jealous about?

:)

LOL, it says in his OP that he beat you to the job.

Sarcasm. ;)

Harry- As I said before it is a great honour and a priveledge to have beaten my cousin Sam to the post. ;)

Kickstarting The Promotion Chase.

It took only 2 weeks for Stockport to shoot to the top of the table and now, at the end of august - they havent moved far.

County's League Cup penalty defeat see's them go crashing out.

Hatters score 3 against Barnet in jubilant victory

Aldershot fall victim to Stockport's Three Goal Slaughter

Boro' come from behind to shock Stockport

All square at Vale Park

Stockport send Bury crashing out in 4-1 kicking

How it stands in the league.

Transfer Summary

The Hatters let go of James Vincent, Ritchie Partridge, Adam Griffin and Danny Pilkington go out on loan to Non League Sides in a bid to loosen up the wage bill. In the last 2 weeks of the window Stockport manager signed Manchester City Full Back Shaleum Logan on a 2 month loan as a short term injury replacement to Robbie Williams. Stockport also signed former Motherwell Striker Mark Archdeacon on a free.

August Summary from The 'Gaffer.

'This past month has been extremely pleasing for everyone at the club and involved in the workings. Our signings have been playing magnificently and the fans are loving the football that they are flocking to watch week in week out. The form of left back Robbie Williams has been astounding despite him missing the last week of the month through injury. He has scored 2 goals, gotten 3 assists and has been named Man of The Match Twice in 3 Appearances. Which is why I am giving him my 'Man Of The Month' award.'

SQUAD LIST & FORMATION

Thanks for reading, wont be updating until Sunday from now.
But when I do, I promise a big one :)