******* screens arent working at all.
how do i sort it? :mad:
might do one more update too, if i can get the screens working.

bring it shortarse ;)

Can't you just do screenshots the normal way? Through FM-Base?

And we'll see, we'll see mop head.

I've just tried to make your image work, and it didn't work for me either. Miffed!

I'd recommend using tinypic, has always worked for me. ;)

Harry, make a PhotoBucket account and use that.

Right, if you have ever heard Harry call me a 'shortarse' that will now end, as I'm taller than him now.

And as for the updates, I don't know, because I came back from wedding and Harry is still there, so there probably won't be one.

But, I am the only person who knows how he is doing. ;)

gooood luck with this HarryinHD - do you have an HD option :p

Right, if you have ever heard Harry call me a 'shortarse' that will now end, as I'm taller than him now.

And as for the updates, I don't know, because I came back from wedding and Harry is still there, so there probably won't be one.

But, I am the only person who knows how he is doing. ;)
shut it lanky ;)

gooood luck with this HarryinHD - do you have an HD option :p
there'll be a 3D option soon enough :p
Story over... ;)
wrong. ;D

I so wanna do a story to dominate your ****, but I really, can't be arsed, I've proved it before.

'Through hardship and stormy weather; Stockport County prosper'

Over the past 4-5 months since I last updated, the squad has been injury prone and certain players have been low on morale to say the least. But, thanks to one or two individuals, we are still fighting at the top. Febian Brandy & Mark Archdeacon have shone through this hard time and between them, they have got over 30 goals in such a small space of time, with Brandy topping the divisions scoring charts, man of the match table & average rating table.

The best win up to this point in the season would be either our penalty victory Vs Sheff Wed in the Johnstones Paint Trophy Quarter Finals. Or our 4-1 victory against 3rd placed Chesterfield.

We have recently forged a partnership with Altrincham & Blackburn Rovers, in which we can loan players out of and into the squad freely. We have utilised these partnerships to sign Jason Banton as a replacement for injured Robert Milsom and we have also sent Matty Mainwaring, Adam Griffin & Danny Rowe to the Conference side. With a young Rangers trainee coming through at the end of the season the future is looking bright.

Sorry this update isnt very in depth but I'm knackered and have had a long weekend :)
Cheers for reading. :wub:

Well done shortarse. :)

"Long weekend"? You shouldn't of stayed so late then ;)

But you are doing well though, not as good as me though. :p

Well done shortarse. :)

"Long weekend"? You shouldn't of stayed so late then ;)

But you are doing well though, not as good as me though. :p
it has been long, yesterday & today dragged XD
cheers lanky ;)

seeing as i've had nothing to do all day, i've got alot done.
August 2010 update coming up..