TottenhamRyan

Reaction score
Managing Spurs for my personal save and I've been having a lot of trouble with Harry Kane not reacting well to my team talks or my individual discussions with him. I'm continental pro license with professional (national level) experience. I'm going to have to sell him as he's starting to cause problems with the squad and he's performing at a 5.6 on the regular. Anyone else have these problems?

The only way that worked for me so far when I had to deal with such a hard-headed player is to be hard on them, drop them, bench them. For me the best example is Griezmann now. In my Dortmund save he performed like a monster in his first season, but as Barca and Bayern are sniffing around, he got unsettled a bit, ******** around and likes nothing I say.

I've benched him, played A. Zivkovic on his position, started to win games, morale went up and eventually when I subbed him in he started to perform. Before that he refused to tutor a youngster, now he's even tutoring my hamster. He's my dog now.

Do it like this. If it doesn't work, sell him, don't risk your job.

The only way that worked for me so far when I had to deal with such a hard-headed player is to be hard on them, drop them, bench them. For me the best example is Griezmann now. In my Dortmund save he performed like a monster in his first season, but as Barca and Bayern are sniffing around, he got unsettled a bit, ******** around and likes nothing I say.

I've benched him, played A. Zivkovic on his position, started to win games, morale went up and eventually when I subbed him in he started to perform. Before that he refused to tutor a youngster, now he's even tutoring my hamster. He's my dog now.

Do it like this. If it doesn't work, sell him, don't risk your job.
Cheers, Raz. Looks like I'll have to sign a decent striker, then. I don't yet trust N'jie to hold his own for 90 minutes.

Hmmm... it sounds strange because he is awesome in my save…. what role does he have in your tactic?

IMHO, Harry Kane is one of the best strikers in the game and I would never sell him, especially, if I played in England... I really don't think that he performs poorly for you due he being a bad striker there's must be some other reasons for it...