Reaction score
Was wondering what everyone (if anyone) take was on this lad, i signed him for Celtic and he is banging em in for reserves,16 in 12.

He seems to be improving so much, only 16 too.

he turns out a brilliant player.

Just yesterday, i went on holiday for the close season, but accidentally fell asleep, and when i woke up the next morning my game was in the year 2028. Needless to say i'd been sacked form the club i was at when i fell asleep in 2011 but the game was crazy. Jack Rodwell was manager of Arsenal, Rooney was a manager without a club, and Frank Lampard was youth coach at Man Utd. But also, England captain, and star striker (valued at 30m) was Harry Kane! So having accidentally come across him in this way, i started new league, looked him up and for 16 years old he looks good. Scouts suggested that he be a good signing too! Dont know how long till he turns out to be brilliant, but all i know is he sure does bang them in for England in years to come!!

Im guessing he either takes a lot of training and his stats shoot up or his potential is random because i just checked out his stats on my save in 2011 and he about average for a 17 year old.

He looks really good,will try him out....Thanks for the find

He turns into a brilliant player, but only if hes at the bigger clubs while hes young. On my game he's not improved since he got released to a non-league team.

Hes Amazing, has scored 7 goals in 2 games in the Fa cup for me. 5 against Leyton Orient and 2 against Nottingham Forrest. Dosnt play so well in the league though.

I found a while back, when I was managing Tottenham and looking in their u'18s. Brilliant player!

I found a while back, when I was managing Tottenham and looking in their u'18s. Brilliant player!

Same here, i started with Spurs today actually and they said to me try and keep him on board so i will take the advice given in here and on my game.