Raikan007

Reaction score
I have always known of him but have never seen him quite like this before, I have taken time to develop him with tutoring and loaning out etc, I am quite surprised at well he has become! he is a Wonderkid

Going to give him a chance this year in the first team! Has anyone seen him develop really well in any of their saves?

View attachment 244289View attachment 244290

I have always known of him but have never seen him quite like this before, I have taken time to develop him with tutoring and loaning out etc, I am quite surprised at well he has become! he is a Wonderkid

Going to give him a chance this year in the first team! Has anyone seen him develop really well in any of their saves?

View attachment 244289View attachment 244290

Wow! I've never got him that good before, future England international for sure in your save there, could be a good complete forward.

Did you give him much game time yourself? I gave him loan moves where he got first team footie but didn't really do a focused training on him.

Spurs have a few irritating players like that (where you ask yourself are they going to be a wonderkid or not?)

Livermore, Bostock, Townsend, Mason, Parrett, Caulker, the list goes on. Out of all Spur's reserves, selling Thomas Carroll was the biggest regret in my save, he signed for Blackburn and went on to play internationally developing really well.

Personally, I have always found Kane to be very inconsistent, had him on a save where i got Chesterfield into the premiership, picked him up for 450k, dod ok, but only when he wanted to, though some of that may have been me not being able to create enough chances for him. Was good on the big games, but not so good on the smaller games

he is playing well in pre-season, 3 goals, 1 assist in 2 games, playing him as the TM in my TM tactic :)

Picked him up to partner King/my Welsh regen on my Colwyn Bay save. On a free too :D

Does'nt look that far away from yours, Raikan, just not as complete.

Crazy. It's screens like this which make me think PA isn't fixed. Never seen him turn out that well on FM12 or 11.

starting to look good, though I am wondering if he has some sort of random modifier to his PA, never seen him that good before

maybe, he never turns out this well, maybe its because I actually took the time and effort with him.. have managed Spurs once before and I never played him etc...

probably, I have to admit, I am having the same thing with Jack Robinson at Liverpool, been keeping him in and around the first team for two seasons, using him as Enrique's understudy, and he is developing into a potentially world class fullback, even pushing for a first team spot

He looks so so similar to how my best academy regen was at Spurs too. He will get you a lot of goals and assists if you give him the right instructions. Think I used him as a poacher, High attacking low creativity, but I added in runs from deep down to sometimes, crossing sometimes and through balls on sometimes too.

View attachment 245188

He looks so so similar to how my best academy regen was at Spurs too. He will get you a lot of goals and assists if you give him the right instructions. Think I used him as a poacher, High attacking low creativity, but I added in runs from deep down to sometimes, crossing sometimes and through balls on sometimes too.

View attachment 245188

I think that was meant to go here :p

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../83178-show-off-your-regen-newgen-thread.html

Kane was used as the Target Man next to Vagner Love who scored a shed load of goals :)

Really wasn't mate, I was just showing you him so you could see the similarities in stats with how Kane is turning out for you. If you use the settings I gave you, it's like Kane will score more goals than he has played games and notch up a few assists too. He doesn't strike me as a target man though tbh.

Really wasn't mate, I was just showing you him so you could see the similarities in stats with how Kane is turning out for you. If you use the settings I gave you, it's like Kane will score more goals than he has played games and notch up a few assists too. He doesn't strike me as a target man though tbh.

I was only kidding with you, hence the tongue smiley face :) quality regen that!

Well at 190cm tall, 16 strength and poor anticipation, it was not a bad role for him, he has good technique, passing, first touch and semi decent creativity, he was the Wayne Rooney role in the tactic, not like my other tactics, instead he was the TM which was asked to hold up play and play in the others around him and running from deep often to get on the end of crosses :)