Karansagar

Reaction score
So I'm playing as Arsenal (January 1st season) and am looking for a young striker to be backup to Welbeck. I sold Giroud and bought Huntelaar to replace him in the summer. However, 6 months later Huntelaar has been nothing but a pain in the........ He got injured for several months after some horrible games. So now I'm on the market again to buy a striker. (I just sold Huntelaar for 10 million euros). I've been a long term fan of Harry Kane and want to know how much I should spend on him..... Keep in mind I'm managing Arsenal so it might get a little expensive. I have 19 million and can pay in installments as well. Here are his stats so far into January. Thanks!!

View attachment 331278

View attachment 331277

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't bother with him, on my current Spurs save he was one of the first out the door because he just isn't up to much on the beta. He may get an increase on full release but not by much I suspect. I brought in Destro, Barbosa and Bonazzoli also sold Adebayor and Soldado as well.

If you're after a forward I'd look at Mitrovic, Avdijaj, Carlos (atletico miniero) or Vincent Aboubakar (BEAST) if you want to stay English and young then Danny Ings is better than Kane in my opinion

There are 2 ezequiel, both argentinian, who my fit your squad. one has 17, the other 22/23.

Scout them and see if you like

strikers for me at tottenham so far are

soldado played 18 scored 24
Kane played 11 scored 10

Kane is very good as target man (support)
Soldado as att forward or poacher

Get munir from barca, can get him for 10 mill and he's ace