Harry Kewell

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
I know how much you all care so I just thought I'd tell you all Harry Kewell played his first football, since he got injured against Croatia in the World Cup tonight for Liverpool Reserves.

I'm glad he's back, hopefully he can teach Speedy Gonzalez a thing or two. :yes:

never been the same since he left leeds but would be good to see him get back that form cause hes a quality player when hes at his best

Hope he gets back to the form he had at Leeds. He really was something else back then

He's **** now, just like every other ex-leeds player :p but in truth that statement is more or less quite factual.

your a fool i will go ahead and name a few former leeds players still pretty amazing

Robinson
Woodgate
Smith
Viduka
A.Lennon
JFH
Bowyer
Mills
Kewell

and i could go on but i cannot be bothered.

^^Take off Mills (******), Bowyer (just ****) and probably Kewell (for now) and you have yourself a decent list!

Dunno, Bowyer is alright at times, but admitidly he isnt what he was at Leeds.

^^Take off Mills (******), Bowyer (just ****) and probably Kewell (for now) and you have yourself a decent list!

Bowyer has the ability to be good he is just playing under poor management. If and hopefully West Ham stay up i think he will have a good year.

Nah he **** lol, he was gd at Leeds, average at Newc and hasn't done much for Wet Spam.

your a fool i will go ahead and name a few former leeds players still pretty amazing

Robinson
Woodgate
Smith
Viduka
A.Lennon
JFH
Bowyer
Mills
Kewell

and i could go on but i cannot be bothered.

woodgate, mills, bowyer, viduka, lennon, smith were all better at leeds. Hasselbaink was better at leeds. There's only robinson on that list who has improved.

Lennon is far better now, Woodgate and Smith probably would be if it wasn't for their injuries. Thats probably it though

Lennon is far better now, Woodgate and Smith probably would be if it wasn't for their injuries. Thats probably it though

Lennon was excellent at leeds. Just never got recognised as much in my opinion because there were so many other great players.

Kewell has had little spells of swishness at Liverpool but he always seems to get injured just as he's playing well. Ce la vie.

Too many injuries can **** a player up, I don't think Kewell would ever be able to be as good as he was at leeds.

I still think that Owen will never play better than he already has done and I think is bound for another serious injury. Thats another issue discussion though.

Sorry but i think it can go either way. King Henrik Larrson was out for 18 months with a broken leg, came back and he was class act same with Alan Shearer (sp).

A broken leg is different too hamstring injuries players like Owen has suffered. Broken legs don't usually reoccur, unless you're a Lord.

I agree with Lee, I broke my leg playing and it has not stopped me from doing things I did before. When u break a bone it actually becomes stronger once it heels.

Things like ligaments and major leg muscles are different. For instance Martin Laursen - forever got problems with his knee - had surgery twice already on the same knee, he and has been on the sidelines for 3 long periods with us.

Cissé is a lord...or was anyway :D

After his move to Liverpool F.C., Cisse purchased a substantial home in Frodsham, Cheshire, and in doing so gained the title of Lord of the Manor of Frodsham. Soon after buying the home, his decision to refuse the Cheshire Forest Hunt permission to hunt on his land received substantial press coverage.