JohnLocke

Reaction score
Leeds have continued to fall deeper and deeper into mediocrity as the years have gone by and after the firing of Neil Redfearn they have elected to bring in a club legend

Hqo8fdZ.jpg

Harry was a Leeds player when they were regularly competiting in European football and the aim of this save is to return them to such heights.

The finances are actually better than I was expecting, I have got some room to strengthen the squad.

amax9p9.jpg

As you can see I elected for a Top Half Finish with the board but in truth I'll be very disappointed if we achieve anything less than the play offs.

Transfers

After looking over the squad I decided that AMC was the position I needed to strengthen the most, as well as needing a back up striker.

First signing is a very controversial one, but luckily the press can't hound me off Football Manager. He should be able to bag himself a few goals if he can get back to his pre-prison form.

cpFDKk8.jpg

I was finding it difficult to find an AMC that I thought could deliver here but I ended up convincing Sheff Utd to let Baxter leave. It's a deal that is heavily based on installments so if it doesn't work out then all is not lost.

c1xkVGD.jpg

And possibly my most important signing of all, a new contract for my captain and star player, who Forest were trying to unsettle.

5ynejqy.jpg

Pre Season

A mixed preseason overall but the results don't matter at all, it is just about getting the squad used to my tactics. Sharp and Antenucci managed to grab a few goals so hopefully they can carry that into the season.

1h6AgpL.jpg