Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Deslandes

Reaction score
20091030231242Deathly_Hallows_movie_logo.jpg

With the world premiere taking place tomorrow, what do you expect from the [first part of the] last film of the epic saga?

Will you be watching it?

Already seen it....;)
Read harry from being in year 7 at school, so have seen them all. Enjoyable, well worth a viewing.

I'm looking forward to this film, i hope it's not as terrible as the sixth film though that was a disaster. I just hope they haven't ruined the book..but i'll go see it at some point :D

Dad's booked tickets for tomorrow afternoon! Keenos! Na I loved the books and the films are a great summary, quite looking forward to it!

seeing it next week sometime when crowd's have died down...

Saw it Saturday, and was really worth the two hours waiting for the film. For me, the best of the saga after the Goblet of Fire. There are missing some important parts from the book but still pretty complete. I also think that finally Hermione has a good role. I think that she never had such an important role like in this film.

Emma Watson :wub:

Do you guys know where can I download it?Is it out on the internet yet?

Saw Harry Potter, the dya it came out :)
thought that it went well with the books but missed so parts out.
Overall I found it AWESOME :D
definetly can't wait for the Second Part now :)

Emma Watson :wub:

Are you that cheap you won't go see it at the cinema? We don't promote piracy here.
I will gladly go to the cinema if not for the fact that it will take me 3hours to go there....where I live,they dont have a cinema

Seen it today. I thought it was great and very interesting.

I was well sad when...

Dobbie
Died
of
Aids

It's a good film :)

I have an idea on the ending as Voldemort has just got the wand what is the first of the deathly hallows things.

Harry will get the thing that brings people back and bring Dumbeldore back and they will defeat Voldemort.

The snake **** me up as well XD

R.I.P Dobby

Didnt like it much at all to be honest. part 2 needs to be a massive improvement.

Film was good, hated the fact it left you with voldemort getting the wand, couldn't have picked a better cliffhanger moment XD,

I have read all the books also and can't wait for the second one with a lot more action.I didn't see where the scary part with the snake was ? everyone told me about it though I suppose that helped me a little but I didn't know when it was going to happen.

Great Movie: My favourite still HP3 - Prisoner of Azkaban.

Emma Watson FTW :wub: Or Fleur Delacour/Weasley :wub:

Actors also have their own best chemistry (of course, they should be - they've truly share each other's Pablum) and chemical programs. You can now fully aware of how high the stakes have become. Another point is that in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, has completed its change of tone. The initial naive, naughty, and the magic of fresh discovery are long gone. The shadow of terror.

is it true this is the last harry potty film? please say it is then i know all the praying is working

Fleur isn't fit. Emma Watson is.

The movie was better than the last one, nothing amazing, but still decent. Leaving it at the part when Voldemort get's the wand is unbelievably predictable but almost necessary. They made it average enough to mean no matter what they do in part 2 it'll still be epic.

Chamber of Secrets is by far the best one.